BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Kristy L.
Leduc
I've been using this cleaner for almost 10 years I do believe. I now have my boyfriend addicted, he refuses to buy any other cleanser! Great for acne prone skin, leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh after cleansing your face, also takes off a lot makeup too if your makeup remover missed any spots.
Mary H.
Whitby, ON
Super awesome. I have sensitive skin and it kept my skin moisturized without making it oily or making me break out. The price is really good for the quality of the product. It definitely met my expectations and I will be purchasing again, forsure!
Reanna G.
Love love love! This is one product I've found myself buying time and time again. Love the scent and the feel of the foaminess. It definitely makes you feel like your pores are being cleansed deep down. Works great!
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
I love how smooth and soft my skin feels after using this, it doesn't feel dry afterwards either, because how some facial cleansers will leave my skin feeling much too dry.. this one isn't like that. :)
Paige M.
Derry
Amazing removed makeup, impurities and dirt in 20 seconds. Supper moisturising. First time using this and I was not disappointed. However did not get good value for money
Alisse K.
Oakville, ON
I love this face cleanser, I can't even count how many bottles of this stuff I have gone through. It is perfect for sensitive skin. It does a great job of removing makeup and cleansing my face while still remaining very gentle. I use this every morning and every night. I highly recommend giving this product a try if you are on the hunt for a new face cleanser!
Farheen B.
This was okay in terms of actually cleansing but I'm not quite sure why, but I felt like it was drying but that may be because it was a foam cleanser and they tend to do that because I had the same problem with a Vichy foam cleanser too.. Other than that it does the job but I wouldn't say it's ideal for dry skin people
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
A great simple gentle cleanser. It left my skin feeling quite clean and didn't break me out. The scent if very light and not overly powerful. I like this cleanser for when my skin isn't breaking out and when my makeup is already off. It's a great daily use cleanser if you have sensitive skin.
Carly G.
HOLY GRAIL! This stuff is just amazing! I've been using this since high school (a good few years now) and it hasn't disappointed since! It lasts for a pretty long time and it just does it job! Cleans my face, makes it feel nice and soft and no breakouts. Love this!
Thu S.
For someone who has struggled with finding a product for my sensitive and dry skin, this foaming cleanser leaves my face feeling soft and clean. The ingredients in the product were at first harsh but as I included it in my daily routine, my skin became adapted to it. It's probably the most affordable cleanser that does an okay job at cleaning my skin, especially when I want to remove light makeup.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.