Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 871 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
I use a lot of different foams but this is the best that I've tried! I love this product
It takes a while to work but it’s good for daily use at night after a nice bath or shower
I use this product regularly and I love it. It keep my skin looking young and refreshed.
Cleans skin without drying it out. I have dry skin in the winter time and this helps alot
I like it! Pretty good face cleanser. Not too pricey too. I like the bottle too it’s cute
Lasts a long time sensitive enough for my rosacea the foam is genius, pricey but worth it
I recommend this for anyone that has super sensitive skin ... This is the product for you
It works good, cleans your face and really easy to use.(it's foaming).which it's great...
Leaves skin feeling soft and no strong smell. Love the foam and doesn't dry out the skin.
Gentler and effective, lightly scented and good for off days when my eczema is acting up
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos