Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 873 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Love it, i have oily skin and it keeps my face moisturized and not overly oily m, doesn't dry it out
I love the foam and how easy it is to apply! It works great and my skin is calm and break-out free!
Received this as a gift for Christmas and can't get enough, makes my face feel absolutely amazing!
I like that this is gentle. However, it doesn't feel like my skin is getting clean when using this.
Doesn't feel like it does anything for my skin. Scent is ok. The pump stops working after a month.
This cleanser helps balance my combination skin and leaves me feeling fresh, but still moisturized.
I love love love this face wash! I have very very sensitive skin and it has done great on my face!
My teenager uses this face cleanser. She has sensitive shin, and this has kept her break-out free.
Not used but if I were I'd probably use it as much as often, like i do with other facial cleaners.
I really like this product for those days when i don't wear any make up. it leaves my skin very dewy.
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos