Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 873 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
I love this I use it every day at the end of the day when I wash my face with this it leaves it so smooth
I love this stuff. It's so gentle and light on my skin. Aveeno has the best products for sensitive skin.
Keeps my sensitive skin from going completely haywire. Love the way it leaves my face. No weird residues.
This cleanser works well. I wouldn't purchase it again, but I had no problem using up the one that I had
I used this for a while, It suddenly started burning my face. I had to throw it away. I now use cetaphil.
The Aveeno foaming cleanser is outstanding. It doesn't dry out my skin, and it cleans perfectly. Love it!
One of my favorite facial cleansers. Leaves my skin feeling clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
This product is expensive but works great. I feel like the foaming bubbles get down into the pores more.
After a long day this cleaner takes of all of my make up and unlike other cleansers doesn't brake me out
Leaves my skin moisturized and deeply cleanses my pores. Smells good and is easy to use. First time user
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos