Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 871 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
I've used this cleanser since I was young. The best. Really helps mitigate red skin. Definitely recommend.
This is a wonderful product for sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate and leave skin feeling clean and fresh.
I love this stuff. A must have. is helps out with my skin type I'm very happy with this product. good price
It made my skin feel soft but after a few times using it it didn’t help anything. It just stayed the same.
Great foaming cleanser that really cleans but doesn't dry out the skin. Works well to get all the makeup off
I will never use another face wash for nighttime. I love this one so much and it gets all of my makeup off
After a long day this cleaner takes of all of my make up and unlike other cleansers doesn't brake me out
One of my favorite facial cleansers. Leaves my skin feeling clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
This cleanser works well. I wouldn't purchase it again, but I had no problem using up the one that I had
The Aveeno foaming cleanser is outstanding. It doesn't dry out my skin, and it cleans perfectly. Love it!
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos