Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 873 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
I quite enjoyed this cleanser. I use it as a daily cleanser to help keep my skin clear. It's not over priced either.
This foaming cleanser is a great way to quickly clean your face when your in the shower, makes it a great time saver.
I love that it foams and that it is fragrance free....aveeno always have great products leaving my skin feeling soft
This cleanser works good ! I fell like when I put it on it automatically makes my face feel wonderful! You should buy
I like it but i really love aveeno products and the prices are affordable for what you get ill pprobably repurchase
I wasn't too keen on the foaming cleanser. It dried my skin out immensely. The cream version of this is way better
I love this cleanser and it is great for me to use at any time. Morning or at night, it is a great gentle cleanser.
Luv all the Aveeno products. This is something i used everyday helps a lot with redness in my face. Luv this so much
Great on my sensitive skin. It takes off makeup without stripping my skin dry. It also doesn't lead to breakouts.
This is a great product. I have just recently stopped using it as I'm trying to incorporate more natural products.
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos