Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 873 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
I never have the problem of things drying my face out but this stuff actually did which is surprising because I like absent products
I've used this a couple times. A friend recommended it to me. And I really liked it. It does what it says. And I had less break outs
I have very sensitive skin with rosacea. I use this daily and it removes my makeup without causing irritation. Definitely recommend.
I love the foaming cleanser. It is gentle and does a good job at cleansing my face. I really like this product for my sensitive skin.
Didn't like it made my face break out with a rash had the rash for lil over two weeks before it went away. Harsh. Firat time using it
This cleaner leaves your face feeling so clean and refreshed. It has a nice scent to it and I love how my face feels after using it.
It's very gentle on the skin. Do I like it ? Yes. It was affordable but I didn't like it compare to the I bought in nature republic.
Aveeno has always been a favorite of mine so when I tried the facial cleanser I loved it even more. leaves your skin feeling soft.
I'm not a fan of this product because it is quite drying to my face. I tend to go for their scrubs becuSe they make my feel better
I love Aveeno because they do not have harsh chemicals that sting my skin. If I need something gental I always go for this product.
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos