Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 873 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Nice and easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin, and I enjoy this product. I've tried other brands and it doesn't dry out my face excessively.
This cleanser is really good. It leAves my skin really clean and smooth. It's soothing and I like using it when my skin is a little irritated.
I love this product leaves York skin feeling so clean and soft. I really like the way it foams and make skin feel Tingley and fresh after wash
I use it twice a day in the morning as a daily morning shower routine I wash my face with this to help get me going and awake and before sleep
I definitely didn't like this it made my skin break out was oily and rough it just didn't work for me. Maybe for someone with dry skin perhaps.
I love how my skin feels after the use of this product. I have dry, sensitive skin so i need to be careful with changes in my skincare routine.
Use this with the lotion and the face wipes, and I love it for the same reasons. It gets my face really clean, but it doesn't dry out my skin.
I love the scrubbing bubbles on my skin! I can feel my face getting cleaner as I use it. The fresh scent is nice and it's not a heavy product.
I love this stuff! It seems to be "soap"-y enough to get oil off and cleanse well, but not too harsh or drying. Plus, the foaminess feels nice.
Good for everyday use not to harsh on my skin still need an exfoliating cleanser a few times a week to help any dry skin and prevent breakouts
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos