BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Faith C.
I love this face wash. My skin is very sensitive so the softness of the foam is really great for me, while still getting a nice seemingly deep cleanse. I have been using this for a while and plan on continuing to do so. It's gentle, yet cleanses thoroughly. Really love it and would absolutely recommend.
Delaney D.
This facial cleaner is so calming and soothing on my sensitive skin! This does the job and cleans my skin with its soft, foaming soap, and I feel fresh and never dried out after using this product! You should absolutely try this is you are in need of a natural facial cleanser which is basically foolproof!
Marlie S.
I have been using this foaming cleanser for a while now as part of my daily facial regimen.  It is so gentle and does not dry out my skin at all (I have naturally dry/combination skin).  I love the pump bottle, which makes it easy to disperse the correct amount, particularly while in the shower.
Annette M.
I have been using Aveeno products for over a decade. I am now using those products on my daughter. Aveeno helps soothe my dry skin and minimizes symtoms associated with eczema. The formula is gentle and clean.
Holly L.
Cerritos
I really liked this foaming cleanser because it was supposed to be very gentle on sensitive skin, but it's so gentle and light that I can't really tell if it's doing anything major for my skin. It feels clean and fresh after, but I don't think it's getting a deep clean necessarily.
Lindsey E.
I have very bad acne and very bad acne scarring, and I also have very oily skin during the warm months, and very dry skin during the cool months. This face wash was made for sensitive skin like mine and it helps calm my acne scaring and I don't break out as much with this face wash.
Taylor B.
Henderson, NV
This cleanser was alright but I found the foam made this a bit drying. I also had a problem with the pump feature. I bought this cleanser twice and both times the pump got stuck and no longer worked. If you don't have a problem with your pump and they have fixed this issue, I think this cleanser would be great for oily skin!
Lauren F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a very good, gentle cleanser if you aren't wearing makeup. It will not remove makeup, I tried to even in the shower. You need to use a makeup wipe and/or a cleansing balm in conjunction with it.
Jessica D.
Fontana, CA
Love this product! works great for people with sensitive skin and it works good on oily skin as well. The foam is very light and it sticks to the skin well. I did notice that my skin felt softer, even after the first try. I would definitely recommend this product.
Quds T.
This was very gentle on my skin. I love this product and have bought it a few times. I've also recommended to a few friends who also love it. It's a good price and very good quality. It's also very effective. I would definielty recommend to other and would buy again.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.