Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 874 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
I found that this product did nothing for me. First off the foam doesn't make your skin feel like its getting clean. The smell is gross, and my pump sticks.
I really like this cleanser, it smelled nice and I liked the foamy texture. It did not remove all of my makeup though, I still had to use a makeup wipe after
I have very sensitive skin so I bought this foaming cleanser yesterday at Walmart. I like it so far, my face it's a lot softer. I'm going to keep buying it.
Removes all of my makeup without drying or irritating my skin. It lasts forever since you don't have to use very much. It feels light and clean on the skin.
I love this stuff the formula is so light and airy and it gives your face a fresh and clean feeling. Also it does not have a strong fragrance which is great
This facial cleanser is very easy on you skin. It removes make up very well and leaves my skin feeling still moisturized and not stripped of all the oils.
Aveeno is not quite strong enough for me but it is VERY gentle. I would use this if my skin wasn't quite as dry as it is. I do use this product on occasion
This a good product. I have very oily skin and it helped control the oiliness and keep acne at bay. Does a good job at cleaning skin without drying it out.
I just recently bought this for my ultra sensitive skin and I'm so happy I did. Works great, smells great and leaves skin feeling clean, soft and hydrated.
This product is great doesn't irritate my skin, eliminates dryness and unclog pores it went pass my expectations I will defiby be buying this product again
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos