BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Chloe Y.
Stockbridge, GA
The foam doesn't last very long once you start massaging it into your skin. It removes a good amount of my pencil eye liner,but there is still a little residue.
Christa M.
Richmond, KY
I love it! I have used this for about 3 months I can definitely tell a big difference! My skink is oily one day and very dry the next! So this actually works!
LoveKeili K.
Aveeno is truly one of my favorite facial product brand! This foaming cleanser is amazing at cleaning face, it leaves my skin feeling good and fresh! Love it!
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
I liked the smell and feel of this product, and it's great for normal skin. But when I was looking for something to clear up my acne this didn't do the trick!
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
This brand never fails to making me happy. This stuff does what it says it will do. Price is ok and aveeno is always trusted by this family. I highly recommend
Amelia T.
I have very sensitive skin and this face wash is great for that. It is light, keeps my skin clear, and comes out in foam, so it is not too harsh on your skin.
Sarah C.
Omg love it! I always keep extras on hand. Never know when I might want to put it in a present or share one with a friend. It leaves my skin clean and smooth.
Michele K.
I have sensitive skin and love this face cleaner. It is super gentle and removes all the dirt and makeup. I highly recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Been using this cleanser for several months now. I use a retin a cream prescription on my face at night. This is the perfect wash that doesn't over dry my skin
Jill H.
I really like this cleanser, it smelled nice and I liked the foamy texture. It did not remove all of my makeup though, I still had to use a makeup wipe after
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.