BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Itzel M.
I always tend to use aveeno for my sensitive skin, except during the winter it tends to dry me out. Yet, I still love using this product during those hot days when my skin type changes.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
I love this product. It is very gentle on my sensitive, dry skin! It doesn't dry out my skin at all and it doesn't have a scent, which is delightful for a face wash. Cleans very well.
Mo S.
Made the switch to this cleanser because face washes with microbeads are bad for the environment. This cleanser left my skin feeling clean without drying it out.
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love love love. So refreshing.. Sometimes you need a lot, sometimes a little. Definitely good for removing eye makeup. Kinda expected a little more, but over all its a good product.
Ann H.
Powell, OH
This is my all time favorite cleanser. It is gentle, thorough and the bottle lasts forever. I don't look to a cleanser to do anything for my skin rather than to completely clean and not hurt my skin. Anti aging and moisturizing is for another product. Excellent performance and excellent value.
Julia M.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This is a nice option for sensitive or dry skin, but could also be a generally good cleanser for anyone. It's average, but to someone who is using too harsh a product, switching to this could be a life-changer.
Dashawn C.
I use the cleanser night and day, and my pimples have slowly disappeared. I use the cleanser with my brush (double teaming my acne!) and it leaves my face feeling clean and smooth.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
What a great cleanser non oily no residue left or film feeling on my face I was very pleased with this cleanser. Only downfall is the price a bit more pricey compared to other brands
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I really like this cleanser. I recently started using it as I needed something for my sensitive skin. It does a really good job but tends to be a little drying if I use it too often.
Jessica A.
Peoria, IL
I love this cleanser. My skin is a strong combination of extremely dry and extremely oily and this cleanser helps to balance my skin. I also have sensitive skin and never have to worry about Aveeno products.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.