BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Angie K.
Eldon
This foaming cleanser does a great job cleaning skin without feeling harsh. Easily purchased at any drugstore. Great price for the product. Bottle is simple and easy to use.
Kimberly B.
Love the pump to dispense but the cleanser it's self isn't so great it drys out my skin and doesn't cleanse very well Aveeno has some good products out there this just isn't one. I was expecting it work with my sensitive skin but no it does not. Only good side on this is that it's fragrance free.
Alyssa B.
I really love this Ultra Calming Foam Cleanser. My skin can be somewhat sensitive to many cleansers, but there is no irritation or any problems that I've had with this one. It is really gentle and not harsh at all. It always leaves my skin feeling really clean after using too and removes all of my make-up (non waterproof). I definitely would recommend this. :)
Darby S.
This got me through the some tough times ! It's has a really great foamy lather, simple packaging with easy pump so there is no waste you only get what you need which I like. There are several of the foam facial washes & I use this one to give my skin a break of harsh products and chemical! Unfortunately this is not a green or natural facial product it does have natural ingredients but still has things in it that could be harmful or harsh on skin.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
Aveeno is one of my favorite brands for lotion, and body washes so I'm not surprised that I love their face wash! I've used this product many times, it's so gentle on your skin, like the title "ultra calming". It gets all bubbly and it's so smooth it doesn't irritate your skin when you use it. Clean your face really well and leaves it nice and smooth! I use this every morning before I exfoliate!
I definitely recommend that people buy this!
Jamie P.
Pace, FL
My skin can be very moody. Most of the time it is very oily. There are a few times when out of nowhere, it becomes extremely sensitive. I recently experienced one of those times and sought a cleanser that would be gentle yet effective. Aveeno is known for both of these so it was the first brand I sought. I'm glad I did. The price was great which was a plus to begin with. The foam cleanser was so gentle on my skin. There was no burning, stinging, or redness. There was no overbearing scent. My skin was clean without the tight over dried feeling. I will be keeping this on hand the next time my skin is in one of its moods.
Ashley L.
Robbins, IL
I have very sensitive skin that dries very easily from products. This foaming cleanser was an absolute delight for me to use. Of course my inner child giggled with delight at the foam but once I used it on my face I was surprised at how it didn't dry out my skin and it didn't burn like most cleansers do on my skin. I'm definitely going to keep using it
Sam O.
If you're looking for moisture or something natural this product isn't for you. It's loaded with drying chemicals that can irritate dry skin or any redness on the face. I wished it was a more natural formula, it's not calming to sensitive skin. I have since switched to Cerave hydrating cleanser. It calms my skin so much better.
Madison M.
Richmond, Va
Love Love Love this stuff! My face feels so clean and nice after using it. I really enjoy that it foams. I bought my bottle at Walmart. I like font and color bottle and the clear top is a nice touch. Would totally buy again!
Faith C.
I love this face wash. My skin is very sensitive so the softness of the foam is really great for me, while still getting a nice seemingly deep cleanse. I have been using this for a while and plan on continuing to do so. It's gentle, yet cleanses thoroughly. Really love it and would absolutely recommend.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.