BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Nicole G.
Lake Worth, FL
I have oily skin which is also sensitive. This cleanser makes my skin feel soft, less oily and not aggravated like some cleansers. The packaging is nice. The value is good. It lasts a long time.
Audrey A.
Fort Myers, FL
I use the Aveeno calming foaming face wash. It calms down any allergic reactions I am having to other things, but it really dries my skin out so I have to use the accompanying calming moisturizer
sylvia t.
San Antonio, TX
No complaints whatsoever. It makes my face feel great after each use. I am actually in the process of needing to buy a new bottle due to my sister using it, and asking if she can have it. Lol
Karina (Reiny) C.
Hawthorne, NJ
This cleanser is decent. It does work well with sensitive skin. There is no difference in using this cleanser. It claims to be calming on the face which is true. It does not improve my face.
Carroll A.
Greensboro, NC
Very gentle but removes makeup incredibly well. Pleasant, light scent. You get a generous amount for the money. Non-irritating and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft afterward. Recommended!
Gwendoline H.
Ballston lake , NY
A really gentle cleanser but sometimes I think it maybe too gentle and doesn't get all the dirt off in one go. You must use a scrublet with this product, but doesn't leave my skin overdried.
Maria S.
Seaside, CA
I have incredibly strange skin - oily AND dry AND acneprone AND sensitive AND it has a lot of redness. This face wash calms down the dry spots and the redness without making the oily parts of skin even oilier. Must-have product!
Yizhou E.
West Orange, NJ
This doesn't actually do anything to help calm irritated skin but it is a really nice foaming cleanser. I recommend it to people with normal to oily skin but not for people with really dry skin.
Bobbie W.
Janesville, WI
I love this Ultra Calming cleanser. This is my go to cleanser when I have a breakout. It is very sensitive, does not clog pores and is not harsh at all. It does not make my skin dry either.
Mallorie F.
I have super sensitive skin and this has been only product that doesn't break my face out and actually tones down the redness. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clear. Well worth the money!
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.