BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Erika C.
Kennesaw, GA
Amazing product! Helped my skin so much after I had an allergic reaction to Neutrogena's Deep Clean cleanser. Helped calm the redness and I was able to still wash my face with this gentle formula pain free.
Elysia S.
I like using this, only on days when I don't wear makeup. It does have an odd smell but nothing unbearable. Overall I like this product. It does help with some of my redness and makes my face feel soft.
Darcie W.
Mesquite, TX
I love how clean my face feels without feeling stripped or dried out after using with the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser. It also works great for my 12 year old daughter who has started to have an acne problem.
Kristyn H.
Logan, UT
I've recently been diagnosed with rosacea and have very sensitive skin. After trying a half-dozen different products, I found this one is the only thing that works for me. It doesn't upset my rosacea and makes my skin look great. Love how soft my skin is after using this product.
Karli G.
Las Vegas, NV
The best, gentle face cleanser around. I don't use this on a regular basis though. If I feel my face actually needs to be thoroughly cleaned, I use a type of scrub to exfoliate and really work the dirt out. I use this if I haven't been extremely active that day, and have just been hanging out at home or went out for a little bit.
Tyne S.
Johnson City, TN
I have sensitive, combo skin, and this cleanser works great for me. It does not dry my skin out and leaves my skin very clean. I have used this for 6 months, everyday, and have noticed that it does help clear up the redness in my skin. It is also very soft and gentle. I feel comfortable taking my eye makeup off with this product.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
This is a great facial cleaner. It leaves your skin soft and smooth feeling but most importantly cleans your skin without drying it out. I have ver sensitive skin and this is gentle enough even for it.
Mandy A.
Spring Hill, FL
I have mild rosacea and have an extremely hard time finding products to clean my face that won't dry it out even further. Aveeno Ultra Calming works extremely well, my skin is left clean and soft without that tight, dried out feeling.
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great skin care no matter your issue. while I noticed it does cleanse my skin, it wasn't a huge help with my breakouts. i like to use this cleanser about 3 times a week, then rotate with my acne cleanser.
Amanda B.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been using Aveeno foaming cleanser everyday for years. In fact, it makes a wonderful makeup remover! I used to use the clear complexion version until my skin changed and I no longer needed it.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.