BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Andrea S.
Stoneham, MA
I didn't like this product. I think it had more to do with the foam aspect and not the actual ingredients. I felt that my face was left quite dry after I used it but I have used other Aveeno face products and have loved them!
Andrea K.
This is a great facial cleanser if you like a light weight, airy cleanser. I feel like it gets my skin clean and is refreshing; however, I deducted 1 star because it can cause my skin to feel a little dry after using. Other than that, I really like the concept of a foam cleanser and think this brand is great.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
I just bought this cleanser about 2 weeks ago and it is awesome. My face is somehow becoming sensitive to almost everything for past month and this is helping me a lot. It is very gentle on skin and reducing redness also
vanessa r.
South Ozone Park, NY
I tried this product recently and I'm loving it, foams up a lot and does not dry out your skin as i have very dry skin and always wants something that wont dry out my skin, its very affordable and sells in local drugstore
heather m.
Camden, SC
I loved using this cleanser it helped with the redness in my skin and didn't cause me to breakout at all or causing my face to be dry it's my new favorite cleanser!
Ariel L.
Lake Orion, MI
Overall I did like this product, but it isn't my HG. It does the job of cleansing my skin but if I don't get a moisturizer on my skin immediately after washing my skin feels tight. I do like that it does seem to erase all the impurities/makeup off of my face but that tight feeling is definitely a turn off.
Teri H.
Glasgow, KY
This is a good cleanser. It cleanses well and rinses clean. There is really nothing special about it, so I don't think I'll purchase it again simply because there are similar products available that are priced lower.
Tiana P.
This cleanser is very gental on the skin, it did not make my face feel dry or tight. It rinses off right away, it is a good affordable cleanser from the drug store. I recommend this for people who have sensitive skin. I will be repurchasing in the future.
Abby H.
New York
I ran out of my favorite cleanser and decided to give this one out a try. I bought it from my local drugstore. It's not the best cleanser that I've tried. The packaging was okay and it was easy to use. I wouldn't really recommend this product to others.
an h.
San Antonio, TX
My skin is super sensitive, that's why I pick this one up. there is no scent which I really like and very nice texture. but it kinda irritated my skin, not sure if I'm allergic to any ingredients in Avenoo product
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.