BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Martina O.
I use this everyday before I go to bed along with my exfoliator, toner, and moisturizer. I think that my skin has gotten a lot better, but this is not a product for if you want fast results. It is natural though which is good and has soy extracts.
Cammy B.
Alexandria, KY
My skin is really dry and easily irritated. I got the calming lotion hoping it would help and it does! My skin doesn't feel over washed and dried out. It feels a lot smoothr too. I have to use a makeup wipe prior though to get that off.
Natalie M.
Beverly Hills, CA
I've purchased this cleanser three times in the last year. I absolutely love it. It's gentle and actually removes all traces of makeup (even without using a wipe beforehand). Very gentle on my skin. Love that it foams up quickly.
Catherine M.
Farmingdale , Ny
The product is okay. I have nothing good to say nor nothing bad I've used much better products and I've used much worse you can definitely find something better for less money though
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
I like this cleaner because of the form and because it's made with healthy, dermatologist recommended ingredients. Because it's foam though it doesn't seem to last too long but it leaves your face very clean and doesn't leave residue.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I use this cleanser as a nightly routine. I got it at a supermarket because it was on sale and decided to give it a try. I have bought it ever since. It's super gentle on the skin and non irritating. It works very well to keep your skin clean and fresh.
Rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this foaming cleanser in Lees your face really soft and clean feeling it doesn't dry out your skin or make you feel any kind of eczema or patchy it's really soft and gentle
Tiffany C.
Neenah, WI
My favorite cleanser from the drugstore. So lightweight but cleans deep with out drying out my skin. I have combination skin, and this works perfect. Love that it's a foam, so easy to use and not messy. Love that it's in a pump too.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love aveeno products but this one made me break out. I usually have oily skin but in the winter it gets dry. My Face was always itchy And red before I started breaking out so I stopped using it. I do like the foaming effect though.
Nina H.
Roy, UT
This stuff is amazing!!!! I love it so much. It's extremely gentle and good at removing my make-up. It's pretty inexpensive and i love using it at the beginning and end of my day. My skin is refreshed and it doesn't dry you out.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.