BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Cynthia Z.
This is my ride or die cleanser!! Having acne prone and oily skin it was sooo hard for me to find a cleanser that worked for me. It doesn’t strip down your face to feeling dry but it gets the job done to cleanse any dirt or makeup by far the best cleanser I’ve used!!!
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
I can’t remember why I picked this up, maybe because online it told me it would reduce scarring. It was a great facial cleanser but dried out my skin horribly which is really strange because I’m as oily as they come.
Joyce S.
Hatfield, PA
I have sensitive skin and have had trouble finding a cleanser that doesn't dry out my face. I love this facial cleanser, it removes my makeup and feels clean without drying out my face, and I feel it has improved my complexion also!
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
This is easily one of my favorite products. Like all Aveeno products, it's gentle on the skin, but it is also a powerful cleanser. Definitely helps take off makeup residue that makeup remover missed.
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
Definitely cheaper alternative to some of the more higher and forming and cleansing cleaners I do definitely love the product doesn’t help me as much especially because I do have quite sensitive skin but I do definitely recommend it for others
Stefanie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this because my skin is pretty sensitive, but I think I would be better off spending the dollars on a higher end skincare line. That being said, it is my favorite drug store brand to use.
Grace B.
Boston, MA
My friend forgot this in my bathroom when she was visiting so I decided to use it up instead of throwing it away. It’s now become a trusted go to face wash, especially in the morning or after a shower at the gym. I’ll use 2-3 pumps every time and it’s lasted quoted  long time. Will def repurchase!
Jessica G.
Melrose Park
I really had big hopes for this but it really left my skin feeling dry after using it i felt like maybe it was because my skin was not meant for that I really love aveeno just not this
Jessica B.
Love this product. It smells fantastic and left my skin feeling truly clean. I didn't feel like this product left a residue on my skin and it didn't feel like it 'over-cleaned' my skin, leaving it dry and itchy.
Lucy S.
This cleanser works well and leaves your face feeling clean. However, i wouldn’t buy it again. It doesn’t foam up very well. I wouldn’t say i was disappointed just not impressed.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.