BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Juliana O.
I used this while taking acutane, an oral acne medication that stops your oil glands from producing oil. This face wash was perfect for my dry skin! It cleaned it enough without irritating my skin! I loved it!
Alexandra J.
Hudson, IL
This gentle cleanser works well on my sensitive skin without overdrying.This is my favorite face wash to use, especially during the winter months when other soaps are too harsh on my dry skin. This soap is perfect and has hardly any scent at all.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
I love this cleanser for my dry skin. I use this twice daily. I love this product for not drying my skin out after wash. Packaging is great. It has a good pump. I would buy it again. I recommend for dry skin.
Francine J.
Los Angeles, CA
When my face had broken out from using another product, i went to the store and picked this up, and let me tell you instantly after using it my face felt sooo much better the itchiness went away, and within two weeks my face had cleared up! When it says it calms, it really does calm your skin.
Courtney E.
Great cleanser! Doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves it nice and clean. My reason for not giving 5 stars is that it seems to react sometimes with my Clinique moisturizer. Probably just my skin's sensitivity but if I moisturize just a few minutes after cleansing my skin temporarily turns red.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter. Some cleansers dry my already dry skin out even more. Because it is gentle, I am able to use it twice daily without a problem. It also does a good job removing my makeup and rinses well. I have had very good luck with all Aveeno products.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
This is by far the best cleanser I have ever used. I have been using this for the past 8 or 9 years. I have sensitive skin so I cant use anything and everything. Aveeno products are great for those with sensitive skin. This products also speeds up the time needed for blemishes to fade.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Smells amazing, makes your skin feel absolutely great! Very soothing and gets makeup right off if you're using it at night as a wash, I buy this product every few months and always fall in love all over again.
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
Aveeno, my go-to face wash! I love the Foaming Cleanser and I never feel that makeup with left lingering to clog my pores. I feel that Aveeno foaming cleanser is strong enough to get the job done, but sensitive enough to not irritate my skin..recommend this cleanser to any and everyone
Amanda R.
Centennial , CO
This cleanser really helps my skin when I'm having allergy issues. It doesn't dry out my skin or irritate my cheek piercings and yet it soothes the redness away and makes my skin look beautiful again.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.