BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Tiffany M.
My daily go to face cleanser. I love that it's fragrance free and easy on my skin. I have super sensitive skin so finding a great cleanser that gets rid of dirt but doesn't break me out is important- and this gets the award from me!
Hayley S.
Phoenix, AZ
I first got this after Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque destroyed my face, because I obviously needed a very gently cleanser - but I wasn't going to go without washing my face, EW! I only used this for a couple of weeks because once the damage had cleared up, I wanted my old cleansers back. However, I think if someone had sensitive skin this would be amazing for them.
Monae F.
San Jose, CA
This is great for people who are looking for a very gentle cleanser to more just upkeep their skin and who do not have skin issues. I would not recommend for those who are looking for a more nitty and gritty cleanser that keeps their skin clear when dealing with stress, acne and hormonal skin. Over wise, if you have had simple normal skin- I would totally recommend!
Zola P.
Tupelo, MS
I have sun damage & natural redness (not eczema) on my cheeks, and combination skin on my face. I used an entire bottle over time and never really noticed a clearing of the redness on my face, or a calming of the oily, acne-prone area on my chin. It did cleanse the skin, however, so it has that going for it.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
This foaming cleanser is PERFECT. Seriously, just try it. It makes your skin feel so soft and gives you that even-looking skin tone everyone wants. I've been using it for years and even when I venture off and try new things, I always come back for this. It's a life saver and I've recommend it to many people.
Christina R.
Philippi, WV
This product is soft and calming. I don't use it when I want my face to feel clean. It is so soft that I don't feel like it actually cleanses. I use it usually in the afternoon if my face is really red and irritated.
Kashfia H.
Brooklyn, NY
This my go to face wash. I use it everyday in the shower. I have sensitive skin and this leaves me feel so clean and refreshed. I find this to have no scent which helps me believe its actually made for sensitive skin.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
Love love love this product! It cleans my skin and removes all of the dirt and oil that stuck deep in my pores. Makes me feel so fresh afterwards when I follow up with the regular aveno moisturizer, def recommend!
Jasmine B.
I have been using this product for about 6 months and it does wonders for your skin. It is lightweight and doesn't dry out your skin too much. It leaves your skin feeling clean and breathable. I would recommend this to people with combination skin and sensitive skin, I have both and it works for me.
Tina Z.
Buffalo, NY
This cleanser is definitely lighter for the skin. I use this as part of my winter skincare routine. It gently cleans without drying out your skin more. I don't use in the summer because I found that it doesn't get my skin as clean and break down oils.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.