Aveeno Foaming Cleanser uploaded by sheena s.

BY AVEENO

May C.
May C.
I've been using this cleanser for over 15 years and absolutely love that is removes all makeup including heavy mascara and gel eyeliner especially smokey eye makeup. I have sensitive skin and love the salycic acid in this product. I think this cleanser is a reason why I still have youthful looking skin. I highly recommend trying this product. It is so light but is so powerful at cleaning all your makeup off in 2 pumps of foam. To remove mascara and eye makeup, I lather the foam onto my eyes, gently rub and let the product do the job of breaking down the product so all I have to do is rinse off. No rubbing equals less wrinkles! You HAVE to moisturize afterwards because it does cause dryness. I rather have a cleanser that cleans all the make up than ones that leave a greasy residue and still have eye m makeup left over in the morning!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is very acne-prone and sensitive at the same time. I've used tons of other cleansers before, and this is the only product that's worked for me. It doesn't make me break out, and it doesn't leave my skin dry either. Other cleansers would just leave me with even more pimples and really dry spots that my skin would crack because of the benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. This one is effective as it has salicylic acid yet it's not overdrying to my skin. I've been using this for about 2 years. It's the only facial cleanser I recommend to anyone because it's both effective and very affordable.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this cleanser, after searching for years for a cleanser that helped moisturize my skin while helping clear my acne I have finally found one. This cleanser feels amazing on the skin, it doesn't feel harsh at all, it also has a very soothing smell. It gives me that skin-tightening feel I love while helping me keep my acne at bay. It is kind of expensive, but it is worth the investment and one bottle has lasted me three months with daily use!
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a HUGE fan of Aveeno products. Ive probably tried almost every face item to do with acne prone skin. Avenue is one of the products that never irritates my skin and also is not over drying. Most of the ingredients are pretty natural and seemed to keep my face quite clear when i had normal zits (now I get cystic and this doesn't cure much of that). I love the face wipes that go with this and the moisturizer. Always a great brand to buy from
Georgie D.
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL
I really enjoy this cleanser! The foam is very rich and luxurious. It feels nice on the face, and doesn't over dry. Because it's Aveeno, we know that it is good for sensitive skin. It didn't irritate my skin in the slightest. My skin just felt clean and smooth. It's priced around 7 or 8 bucks which isn't awful, but it definitely gets used up more quickly because its a foam. I really like it, though.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
East Amherst, NY
THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER EVER. This has always been and will always be my favorite cleanser. It does a really amazing job with removing the leftover makeup from my face after removing it with makeup remover. It also clears up blemishes as well as helps preventing me from breaking out. But most of all, I love it because it doesn't leave my face feeling dry after use. Love it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I use this product daily. Although I continue to use it because of the trusted brand, I do notice that I still get small clogged pores very often. Possibly due to the lack of an abrasive agent in the cleanser, sometimes I don't feel like it really cleans my face. I do alternate between this and a more abrasive scrub as daily cleansers. I purchase this at Target usually.
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason, this gets in my tear ducts every time and stings... I also felt it left my face dry and flaky. It does the trick though, maybe a little too well since my face is dry and flaky after washing with this product. I like the idea of a pump style but i don't care for the foaming cleanser. I think I'll stick with cream based cleansers in the future.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Grayslake, IL
I did not enjoy this foam cleanser. I felt like I was washing my face with nothing. There is nothing to it. Not to mention the bottle is empty pretty quickly. I felt like it didn't clean my face very well or remove my makeup. I would not buy this again. I have tried cream cleansers by aveeno which were better, but I would not recommend the foam cleanser.
Selma I.
Selma I.
Easy to use, doesn't irritate my skin, and actually feels like it is cleansing my skin. Most washers either feel like they harshly scrub something off my skin but this one doesn't. Very soft, very delicate and its scent is perfect; not too much yet still gives you that scenes it is calmingly cleaning you with some sort of a freshness. Love!!!
Brenda p.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Exton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help with acne?
Winnie L.