BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. It is so gentle, calming and forgiving when my skin is at its most sensitive. It has never irritated my skin and I find it safe to use on my skin at all times. Some sensitive skin cleansers don't do a very good job of cleansing the skin or they might not get all the oil from your skin, but I don't have that problem with this one. I routinely try new cleansers just to see what's on the market but this is one I always have on hand as it performs well no matter what condition my skin is in and it keeps it looking healthy and fresh. I highly recommend.
Maria o.
Compton, CA
Only product that doesn't dry out my skin or break me out. I have combination skin. I have a oily bridge because of glasses. T-zone is problematic. And my lips and cheeks can be very dry. I like the clean feeling I get when I use this cleanser. I use it everyday. When I don't I feel like my skin is dirty and greasy. Best to compliment it with the aveeno ultra calming mousturizer with spf 15. They are not expensive and they last various months even when sharing with 3 other girls (family). I also like that it's not scented. Best bang for your buck.
amber w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this cleanser for a year now. It's not over powering and washing away my makeup when I use my electric brush. It's gently and doesn't burn my skin like a lot of cleansers do. My skin does feel really dry after I wash my face. So I have to apply a face oil and moisturizer after. I only use this wash at night so I don't over dry my skin out. I like this wash for the most part.
Monae F.
San Jose, CA
This is great for people who are looking for a very gentle cleanser to more just upkeep their skin and who do not have skin issues. I would not recommend for those who are looking for a more nitty and gritty cleanser that keeps their skin clear when dealing with stress, acne and hormonal skin. Over wise, if you have had simple normal skin- I would totally recommend!
nicole a.
Homer Glen, IL
Aaah Aveeno! This is my go to cleanser when the weather starts to get colder. I love the foam,it's light as air yet cleanses thouroughly. Even takes off my mascara! I don't normally use waterproof so I can't speak on that but regular makeup and mascara comes right off. Leaves my skin calm and clean,not tight. Better than a lot of "prestige" products.
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY
This is my favorite cleanser! I can't say enough good things about it! It is light and clean and doesn't dry the face out! It is so mild and gentle that I can use it year round and never get irritated. I've been using it for over 2 years now and couldn't live without it! It's the first cleanser that really takes care of my sensitive skin!
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this all the time. It works alright and makes your face smell good and gets the dirt off the surface, but it doesn't work too well for deep cleaning. If you're looking for something gentle to use inbetween acne treatments, I would recommend this, but if you're looking for a heavy duty face wash, I would find something else.
Suryeon D.
Hollywood, FL
Great product! It cleans my face softly! One pump enough for my whole face! My skin type is mix and this helps to clean off dirt and makeup! I have used it for 2 months already but went back to clear complexion one because I didn't see any difference! I don't suffer of acne but this is suppose to help damaged skin.
Andrea K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great facial cleanser if you like a light weight, airy cleanser. I feel like it gets my skin clean and is refreshing; however, I deducted 1 star because it can cause my skin to feel a little dry after using. Other than that, I really like the concept of a foam cleanser and think this brand is great.
Ariel L.
Lake Orion, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall I did like this product, but it isn't my HG. It does the job of cleansing my skin but if I don't get a moisturizer on my skin immediately after washing my skin feels tight. I do like that it does seem to erase all the impurities/makeup off of my face but that tight feeling is definitely a turn off.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Amanda M.
How does this compare to other foaming cleaners? I have used Clinique religiously but it has started to break me out. I am looking for a new foaming cleanser! Any input would be nice