Aveeno Face Sunscreen Spf 50, Sensitive Skin #1

Aveeno Face Sunscreen Spf 50, Sensitive Skin #1

59 mL

Does anybody else gets a white cast from this sunscreen?
Start your review of Aveeno Face Sunscreen Spf 50, Sensitive Skin #1!
How would you rate this product?
diane E.
Aveeno Face Sunscreen Spf 50, Sensitive Skin #1 uploaded by diane E.
I bought this recently and it feels a bit uncomfortable and heavy on my skin. It is hard to blend in and it tugs on my skin when i try to spread it to blend. I like that it is spf 50 but i wish it was a more slippery texture so it wouldn’t be thick and heavy. I also like that it didnt irritate my face or eye area.
Tram L.
Lynnwood, WA
This is one of the worst sunscreen that I’ve tried. I was expecting a cast since it’s a mineral sunscreen. However, the cast is unbearable. The texture of this sunscreen is similar to elmer’s glue. It’s thick and sticky. There’s no way that I can reapply this throughout the day. There’re other mineral sunscreens out there that is way better than this.
Jo D.
I do like this sunscreen and it does the job but since it’s a mineral sunscreen, it does not glide on as easily and it leaves a white cast. However as the day goes by, the white cast fades and it’s not too bad initially either.
Dalena B.
Vancouver, BC
TURNS YOUR FACE WHITE AND PALE! I tried a lot of face sunscreens and this was my least favourite. It makes your face really white and I would have to rub it in a lot. Even though, it still has this white residue which makes my foundation pale or whiter then usual. This product doesn’t work well with foundations, as it has a dry finish to it. It makes my foundation flaky and it’s uncomfortable on the skin. Even without foundation, it doesn’t feel like a nice sunscreen, there is many sunscreens with the same price and better quality. It takes a while for the product to absorb into the skin and would have to literally marinate your face! Wouldn’t buy this or recommend. Aveeno Face Sunscreen Spf 50, Sensitive Skin #1
Cheryl E.
Edmonton
This sunscreen lotion has worked well so far as I've worn it in the sun and haven't had issues. It doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't leave an oily residue. When first applying, the lotion does tend to be on the thicker side, and it was extremely difficult to spread around my face at first. My face stayed white afterwards but not for long. Good product.
Chandal K.
Aveeno Face Sunscreen Spf 50, Sensitive Skin #1 uploaded by Chandal K.
I purchased this at Walmart and I really like this product! It can be difficult to use, because it does leave a white cast, but I fix this by mixing it with a small amount of the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops. These two products work very well together and with my skin, which is oily and acne prone. I will purchase this product again.