Aveeno Face SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion uploaded by Karen W.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™
Continuous Protection™.
Sunblock lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
Face SPF 30.
UVA/UVB protection.
Specially formulated for face - oil-free - water resistant.
Active Photobarrier Complex™.
With natural soy and Vitamins A, C and E. see more...

Aveeno Face SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion
  • "It's sunscreen. It seemed to work. Gentle for sensitive skin. Pleasant light smell. " in 30 reviews
Miranda O.
This is my go to sunscreen! I love the smell and the feel. It is not oily at all and offers great protection. Just enough that you get a little sun but are still protected. The packaging also feels great and keeps the bottle clean. Would recommend!
Erin M.
I didn’t wear sunscreen at all before this product. But since I saw that it helped acne, I bought it. The price is really good and not expensive. It doesn’t feel too heavy on my skin and there’s not much scent.
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This sunscreen works wonders. You are protected by harmful rays, your skin is moisturized, but you aren’t left feeling oily and sticky after using. I definitely recommend, even for those with sensitive skin.
Sara B.
Fresno, CA
I like this one as it is lightweight, not too heavy or too greasy. I love how it is hypoallergenic and the smell is very mild with no perfumes. The size of the tube is not too bad for the price. I love how it doesn’t dry out my skin either.
Rachel c.
It's the only sunscreen I use on my face. It has a great light scent and doesn't leave white steaks. It goes on easy and not clumpy. But it does separate over time so buy a new bottle every summer.
Raluca G.
Lakeland
This is the best face sunscreen I’ve tried. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t leave any white traces on the face. I would by it again and I totally recommend it. Is way over my expectations.
Kristen L.
I have been using this sunscreen for years now and I absolutely love it. I had issues with sensitivity to most facial sunscreens and this was the only one that didn’t burn my face. You can get it at any local supermarket and I would definitely recommend.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
I enjoy this sunscreen very much. It is a little greasy but it sinks in. The fragrance is wonderful and I feel like it does a good job preventing me from getting any further freckles.
Angelica M.
Modesto
I always use Aveeno lotion and I decided to try their sunscreen. I absolutely love it! It has a nice sent to it and it's not the typical smell of other sunscreens, which is a plus!
Ant G.
Astoria
It helps block from the sun. However, I felt that lotion does not always rub in well and find myself with white lotion spots in places on my face. Although, it is effective so I would buy again.