Aveeno Face SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion uploaded by Karen W.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™
Continuous Protection™.
Sunblock lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
Face SPF 30.
UVA/UVB protection.
Specially formulated for face - oil-free - water resistant.
Active Photobarrier Complex™.
With natural soy and Vitamins A, C and E. see more...

Kristin W.
This use to be my favorite worked so well for me but then they changed the formula & it's never been the same. Way too oily for my face. Oil even gets into my eyes during the day & stings them! I've tried to use this product through the years after it changed but I never actually bought it again & have moved on to better face sunscreens. I'm sorry maybe if they fix it again I'll try repurchasing it again but for now a loyal customer will be having to take a vacation.
Ann S.
Voorhees
Love this for full UV protection. It doesn’t seem to break me out like other sun blocks. I believe it it reasonably priced and it is worth the money. A little bit goes a long way with this product. Sun protection is important!
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
I have sensitive skin and this works! I also have it in spf 70. Its affordable and easy. It could feel oily and has that sun block scent that doesnt appeal to me
Mary R.
I highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin.  I have tried so many different styles of face sunblock even the standard go-to Neutrogena and they all make me break out.  This is the ONLY thing that doesn't break me out.  It does leave me a bit greasy and oily after a while in the sun, and stings my eyes if it gets in there.  If I go swimming for a while, especially in salt water, I find I need to completely wash my face or use a face wipe before reapplying because it is a bit heavy.  Overall this is a great product, while maybe a bit heavy for oily skin it doesn't cause breakouts.  I would not recommend this under makeup if you have oily skin, it would not be a good base.
Darlene I.
South Gate, CA
I would prefer if the sunblock had more spf as I am always outside and prefer an outside workout. It is a little high priced, but then again all sunblock is especially with a high spf. However, once I tried other products, I decided to go to a different brand. It is still a good product to use as a after moisturizing and before applying makeup, but it makes the application of makeup more of a chore because you want to continue to make sure you have sun ray protection, but the thick consistency makes it for your makeup to have to be reapplied as the day goes on.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Great sunblock to put on every morning. When I remember I put a layer of this
on before starting any makeup after my moisturizer. If it's not a full sum day I'm good to go at that point. I would definitely buy again and have purchased more than once.
Emily D.
Dorchester, MA
This is a great product for the warmer weather! It easily fits in my purse or beach tote. It doesn't feel oily when applied, and it seems to last a while before the need to reapply. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and protected from the sun! It's also great for those days outside when you don't want to apply a full face of makeup/product.
yuna k.
Provo, UT
I personally HATE wearing sunscreen because they always smell like metal and my face is so oily after i apply the sunscreen but this sunscreen does not smell like metal and it isn't AS oily compared to other sunscreen products I've used.
Misha A.
Lakewood , CA
My summer wouldnt be complete without this product. A hot sun shiny summer requires a good sunblock for my face. In order to protect my face from harmful damage ibalways use this product on my sensitive dry skin and it is great, even under all my makeup!! #summerproduct Aveeno Face SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is a good sunblock however it is very thick and I believe for the price it does it's job well however there a better some blocks out there even if they're a little bit more pricey I think it's important to pay more for sunblock because that is the most essential skin care product a person should be using