Aveeno® Essential Moisture Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 uploaded by Kelly H.

BY AVEENO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This unique lip treatment provides essential long-lasting moisturization to help condition and protect dry, chapped lips. With an exclusive combination of natural oatmeal and natural skin conditioners, including jojoba oil and shea butter, it restores moisture and locks it in long after applying. It contains UVA/UVB sunscreens to protect lips from the sun and is good for daily use.

• How does this work I always wondered but I'm afraid to bu...1 Answers
  • I can't find this anywhere! Does anyone know where I can ...1 Answers
  • Does this product really moisturize your lips? And is it ...1 Answers
Aveeno® Essential Moisture Lip Conditioner with SPF 15
  • "This stuff works amazing. My lips get super dry all the time because I work in a hospital and this stuff makes them so soft. Its not gooey and lasts a long time. I think it's the most decent product you can get for under 10 dollars. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have probably tried every other lip balm and chapstick, at least in my price range." in 2 reviews
Jay 💖.
This was a pretty good lip balm! It was smooth but not waxy amd it was SUPER moisturizing and was great for both the summer and the winter months. I have super dry lips most days,and this really helped me! I'm so sad that they discontinued it. :C I give the product a score of 8.5/10. I would recommend it,but you can't get it anymore.
chenice s.
I really love this product it is great on your lips it is good for the summer time to keep from your chappingit is a great price and I love the packaging it is something that is good to keep in your pocket and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda A.
Austin, TX
This is the best for lip moisture ex specially in the summer. This is a must have in your purse item that never gets old. I even use it on top of color to refresh my color. I love this product
Rianna U.
Plantation, FL
This lip balm/conditioner is really great, it doesn't dry out your lips and gives a really silky finish. You can find it in most drug stores. If you apply too much it might look too oily. I would definitely buy it again.
The intended, tremendous moisture derived from this lip balm! I'm truly in love with it's endowed flavor, the intriguing scent. I would give it 100/100 if it allowed me too! Aveeno has truly outdone theme selves with this item !
Melissa r.
Edinburg, TX
This is such an amazing necessity. I need for my lips, especially during winter, it goes on smooth and noticed a difference quickly. My lips were no long cracking
Eve D.
Saint Paul, MN
I have eczema, which in some cases effect lips. I have probably tried every other lip balm and chapstick, at least in my price range.
This is the best I've found in the under $10 catergory! It's soft, lasts a long time, and really helped heal my lip! I will be buying more when I run out. And I can get it from any local drugstore.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This lip balm isn't the easiest one to find nowadays. But if you do, stock up! It's super moisturizing and has a very light oatmeal scent. I remember using it when my lips were really chapped from the wind and it helped to heal it almost immediately.
Peyton M.
Loves Park, IL
I love the aveeno lotion so I thought I would try the aveeno lip conditioner, and it last a long time on my lips, it makes my lips very soft, overall it's a great product.
Danielle V.
East Peoria, IL
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Where can you purchase this?
Brenna S.
Do you have to constantly keep applying or does it last all day or for a while?
Deja W.
Morrisville, NY
Does this product really moisturize your lips? And is it expensive?
Sara W.
Woodstock , GA
I can't find this anywhere! Does anyone know where I can purchase this?!
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
How does this work I always wondered but I'm afraid to buy it because I hate the smell of the lotion