BY AVEENO #5 in Skin Treatments

Clinically proven to relieve and soothe common symptoms of eczema

Keeping your skin’s moisture levels intact is important for management of eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists, this breakthrough daily cream is clinically shown to help relieve the key symptoms of eczema–itchiness, the appearance of redness, dryness and irritation. In addition to Colloidal Oatmeal, AVEENO® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is also specially formulated with ceramide, essential lipid naturally found within skin, and helps to prevent the recurrence of extra-dry skin. Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval. Available in 5 oz, 7.3 oz, and 12 fl oz.

#1 dermatologist recommended eczema moisturizer brand*

- clinically proven

- steroid-free

- fragrance-free

- allergy tested

- safe for daily use on body

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• "Its pretty thick and a little goes a long a way." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product!!" in 1 review
  • "this cream works wonders ...my doctor recommend it to me for my daughter when she was a new born for her eczema, and it really worked on her she's two and it still works wonders for her, this is one brand I really trust and recommend:)" in 1 review
  • "I'm a soon-to-be first time momma, but have been using this for myself for a long time now!" in 1 review
  • "I started using Aveeno at a very young age it was recommended by my dermatologist and I have to say it's helped my skin a great deal." in 1 review
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I have fairly severe eczema through out my body - face, neck, stomachs, back, arms, hands, legs and feet. I have been dealing with this condition for the last 26 years. As far as over the counter creams and lotions go, I have tried them all. This product helped relieve my eczema symptoms including the redness, dryness and itchy. It did not burn my skin, instead it had a rather soft soothing effect. It did reduce the size of some patches of my eczema. However, it did not eliminate them.

At this time, I am not using this product due to the need to switch eczema products every month or so because of my skin becoming use to them and the products no longer being effective.
Jean B.
I suffer from eczema and atopical dermatitis so I get itchy and painful red rashes on my eyelids/cheeks/under eyes/lips and I HAVE to add in a prescribed ointment into my routine. Luxury skincare brands often have scents in it that irritate my skin so it doesn’t help even with my ointment, and in those desperate times I substituted it with Aveeno. Aveeno almost immediately healed my rashes and dry patches (with the ointment of course).
Lindsey G.
My husband was just diagnosed with eczema and it’s been pretty severe. We’ve been primarily relying on steroid creams to help he inflammation and weeping. This was one of the recommendations from our dermatologist and so far it’s been a winner!! We’re still trying it out and it’s not a miracle worker, but is definitely a contender. It’s really helpful with the eyebrows and hands. Crossing our fingers!
Sara C.
I love this product, I had eczema since I was a kid and this product soothes the skin, its the same feeling i get when i find the perfect spray/mist for my face. My skin actually absorbs up the lotion and it feels moisturized. I love this product so much and it has honestly helped my life and confidence. It does leave a oily feel after but its worth!
Grace C.
A year or two ago I began developing dry white patches on my upper arms. A friend recommended it to me and I've been using it every since. It's the only thing that gets rid of the patches. I use it every day immediately after I shower. It's especially great in the winter months where my skin is extra dry.
Heather W.
My daughter suffers from eczema on her face and this is the only cream that works to calm her flare ups and give her relief. We've used prescription creams that were not as good as this  Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream . She can use this on her face to soothe her eczema without causing acne breakouts, which is very important to a teenager! She uses this under her makeup and it helps to give her skin a smooth appearance and calms the itching and burning without affecting her makeup application. This cream is a lifesaver for her!
Taylor H.
Danville, VA
Although I do not have eczema, my skin is severely dry, and this lotion works wonders! The smell is not the greatest, but the oatmeal is very soothing and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it everyday after showering and would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Rachel Z.
Saint Peters
When my daughter was born she broke out in a rash really bad and dr couldn't figure out what it was. I bought this and have used it every day since because she was allergic to everything else. It is super gentle but extremely rich for skin that is more on the sensitive side.
Sheray H.
Oak Harbor, WA
This has worked miracles for both my daughter and step daughter. They each suffer from eczema and this has kept the number of flare ups down. As far as eczema products go, this is on the cheaper side so I don't mind spending money on them as often as I have to.
Emily D.
I purchased this product at Walmart. I have had eczema since I was a little girl and every year, it flares up so badly and causes me extreme pain from the itching and open scabs. I was looking for any kind if relief, so I purchased this product. I found that it did nothing to soothe my eczema whatsoever. I ended up giving it to a friend because I thought it might benefit them. This product personally just didn't work for me so I will not be repurchasing it.
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Has any ones doctor recommended this to you? my daughters pediatrician says this is the only thing I should use for my kids mild eczema.
Marlen S.
Is this effective and can it be used on the face?
angelette C.
warren, MI
Does this really help with eczema and how long does it take to start working
Rona C.
Union, NJ
Does this product really work?
Sadie E.
I suffer from eczema, does this heal it?