BY AVEENO #3 in Skin Treatments

Clinically proven to relieve and soothe common symptoms of eczema

Keeping your skin’s moisture levels intact is important for management of eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists, this breakthrough daily cream is clinically shown to help relieve the key symptoms of eczema–itchiness, the appearance of redness, dryness and irritation. In addition to Colloidal Oatmeal, AVEENO® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is also specially formulated with ceramide, essential lipid naturally found within skin, and helps to prevent the recurrence of extra-dry skin. Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval. Available in 5 oz, 7.3 oz, and 12 fl oz.

#1 dermatologist recommended eczema moisturizer brand*

- clinically proven

- steroid-free

- fragrance-free

- allergy tested

- safe for daily use on body

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• "Its pretty thick and a little goes a long a way." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product!!" in 1 review
  • "this cream works wonders ...my doctor recommend it to me for my daughter when she was a new born for her eczema, and it really worked on her she's two and it still works wonders for her, this is one brand I really trust and recommend:)" in 1 review
  • "I'm a soon-to-be first time momma, but have been using this for myself for a long time now!" in 1 review
  • "I started using Aveeno at a very young age it was recommended by my dermatologist and I have to say it's helped my skin a great deal." in 1 review
Jean B.
I suffer from eczema and atopical dermatitis so I get itchy and painful red rashes on my eyelids/cheeks/under eyes/lips and I HAVE to add in a prescribed ointment into my routine. Luxury skincare brands often have scents in it that irritate my skin so it doesn’t help even with my ointment, and in those desperate times I substituted it with Aveeno. Aveeno almost immediately healed my rashes and dry patches (with the ointment of course).
Cecilia G.
Aveeno Eczema Therapy lotion works exactly as promised. I used to use this lotion for my son when he was a toddler because he would have eczema flair ups quite frequently. It was gentle enough for his skin, but it was also effective. I started to buy it again because I've begun to get eczema patches when my allergies get really bad. This lotion works just as well for me now as it did for my little one.
Sara C.
I love this product, I had eczema since I was a kid and this product soothes the skin, its the same feeling i get when i find the perfect spray/mist for my face. My skin actually absorbs up the lotion and it feels moisturized. I love this product so much and it has honestly helped my life and confidence. It does leave a oily feel after but its worth!
Grace C.
A year or two ago I began developing dry white patches on my upper arms. A friend recommended it to me and I've been using it every since. It's the only thing that gets rid of the patches. I use it every day immediately after I shower. It's especially great in the winter months where my skin is extra dry.
Heather W.
My daughter suffers from eczema on her face and this is the only cream that works to calm her flare ups and give her relief. We've used prescription creams that were not as good as this  Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream . She can use this on her face to soothe her eczema without causing acne breakouts, which is very important to a teenager! She uses this under her makeup and it helps to give her skin a smooth appearance and calms the itching and burning without affecting her makeup application. This cream is a lifesaver for her!
Emily D.
I purchased this product at Walmart. I have had eczema since I was a little girl and every year, it flares up so badly and causes me extreme pain from the itching and open scabs. I was looking for any kind if relief, so I purchased this product. I found that it did nothing to soothe my eczema whatsoever. I ended up giving it to a friend because I thought it might benefit them. This product personally just didn't work for me so I will not be repurchasing it.
sam c.
Arnold, MO
I was recently diagnosed with eczema and this is what the doctor recommended to help soothe my skin. I was skeptical at first but after trying it I am making this part of my beauty regimen! Keeps you hydrated all day and smells good!
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
Most people think that this is a baby product. But I live this stuff. I have ruff elbows so I apply this to the ruff area several times a day. It’s kind of lightweight but very affective. I will re purchase this product .
Abbie Q.
This lotion helped out the most when I had really bad eczema flare ups, I still turn to it when it gets really bad. I rubs in good and it doesn't burn. It helps heal my and protect my skin, and gives some calm to the itchiness
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
I cannot imagine life without this product! My daughter used to have extremely rough and dry skin due to severe eczema and this completely changed her skin. She no longer has the dry, winter skin! Every other product we have tried has made her skin greasy and producing a filmy feeling on her skin but Aveeno has not let us down yet and Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is now our go to cream for all year round skin care!
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Has any ones doctor recommended this to you? my daughters pediatrician says this is the only thing I should use for my kids mild eczema.
Marlen S.
Is this effective and can it be used on the face?
angelette C.
warren, MI
Does this really help with eczema and how long does it take to start working
Rona C.
Union, NJ
Does this product really work?
Sadie E.
I suffer from eczema, does this heal it?