Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

by Aveeno

Keeping your skin’s moisture levels intact is important for management of eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists, this breakthrough daily cream is clinically shown to help relieve the key symptoms of eczema–itchiness, the appearance of redness, dryness and irritation. In addition to Colloidal Oatmeal, AVEENO® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is also specially formulated with ceramide, essential lipid naturally found within skin, and helps to prevent the recurrence of extra-dry skin. Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval. Available in 5 oz, 7.3 oz, and 12 fl oz.

#1 dermatologist recommended eczema moisturizer brand*

• Clinically proven
  • Steroid-free
  • Fragrance-free
  • Allergy tested
  • Safe for daily use on body

Active Ingredient:
Colloidal Oatmeal 1% (skin protectant)
Inactive Ingredients:
Water, glycerin, panthenol, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, steareth-20, benzalkonium chloride, ceramide NP, sodium chloride, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract

Has this worked with anyone’s baby? My daughter gets red raspy skin and nothing helps
Is this one really work for baby escema ?
Does anyone have any recommendations for eczema skin? I get red patchy flare ups on my upper and inner arm. I tried the Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream and it didn't seem to work.
Start your review of Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this cream works wonders ...my doctor recommend it to me for my daughter when she was a new born for her eczema, and it really worked on her she's two and it still works wonders for her, this is one brand I really trust and recommend:)” in reviews
“I started using Aveeno at a very young age it was recommended by my dermatologist and I have to say it's helped my skin a great deal.” in reviews
“I'm a soon-to-be first time momma, but have been using this for myself for a long time now!” in reviews
“I highly recommend this product!!” in reviews
“Its pretty thick and a little goes a long a way.” in reviews
al hasa, الرميلة
Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Duaa J.
Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream Back in my home country, after my son was born, we started using Johnson and Johnson baby wash. We did not get this brand there. But he developed red spots and such on his skin due to that. So doctor there suggested to use a mild shampoo and other things like Lotion and such. They recommended Sebamed products which were imported from Germany and hence also very expensive. A 8 oz bottle of wash was like $9 (yes that is crazy expensive in my home country currency) when you could get Johnson and Johnson etc for under $2. We went ahead and started using sebamed everything from body wash to lotion to shampoo and even diaper rash cream. Then we came to US and initially I got sebamed here as well. But then we read about Aveeno and though this is also expensive compared to equate and other such brands, but still cheaper than sebamed and availability was plenty at walmart, kroger and such. So we tried this and this things also works very well for my son and he seem to have no problems with it. I suggest doing a subscribe and save on amazon for this product and would recommend to any parent here for their babies
San Diego, CA
My son always tends to get little eczema patches on his face and arms whenever the weather changes. This product always works for us. It starts to work and soothe his skin almost right away.
Elkton, MD
I purchased this specific product from the Aveeno line a few months ago while shopping specifically for an Eczema cream for my , at that time, 10 month olds recent outbreak of several patches of rough, dry skin mainly on his legs, thighs n calves both. I immediately and easily recognized these dry patches as Eczema due to past personal experiences with the dreaded skin ailment. So, shortly after I noticed it, that same day I found myself in my local grocery stores baby care aisle reviewing all the creams & lotions designed specifically for 'babys sensitive skin' etc... Upon glancing thru the brand and product options Available to me I pretty much instantaneously grabbed for the Aveeno brand, more specifically, THIS here product pictured. I went immediately home, undressed my baby boy and proceeded to lather his sweet lil munchkin legs up n down with this product. And might I mention that a little bit goes a LONG way indeed when using this product, most especially on a tiny person too! Anyhow seeing as we were only approx 1 to 2 hours TOPS from his scheduled bed time for the night, I decided Id not check up on the progress of the products effect on his Eczema til he awoke the next morning and id be changing his diaper and clothes. Let me just let ya'll know that indeed I hold Aveeno brand in a very high regard for multiple reasons, but even still wasnt prepared for what Id witness next. I got my sons sleeper completely off of him and proceeded to lightly feel his legs from tol to bottom to see the amount of change i could sense or feel. I couldnt believe what i was feeling...Barely anything left of that icky eczema and in most parts totally smooth, regular baby skin. Like the Eczema was never even there just the day before! I decided id put a very very lighy coating of the cream on each of his legs again prior to getting him into his outfit for the day ahead just to care a lil xtra for that skin that just 24 hours, or less , prior had felt like that of a desert dwelling reptilian creature! So clearly, my thrill with this Aveeno product is quite obvious after reading my experience here! Im pretty certain I'll never consider any other Eczema cream for be it a baby , child or even an adult! Amazingly powerful product yet completely safe for a small infants precious skin! Another POSITIVE experience with Aveeno! Thanks Aveeno!
Regina, SK
Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Amanda O.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Love love love!!! This Eczema moisturizing cream is my ultimate goldmine. I get really bad reactions on my hands from dry cold weather/doing dishes so much and this relieves the irritation right away. I get dry irritated ankles in the winter, I applied this a couple times and the irritation was gone! I use this on my 2 year old who also gets dry spots on his legs and always clears it up right away. Finally, I have a friend with really bad dry hands, he was over one day and I told him to use it. He could not believe out of all the products he’s tried, this one worked the best from a first use try!
Suisun City, CA
Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Allie B.
Purchased at: CVS
This is the bees knees 🐝 I love this stuff so much! It is very moisturizing, I tried the regular aveeno and that didn’t seem to help my extra dry hands & skin so I figured I would try the one for eczema and I’m so glad I did. I love the oatmeal smell- yummy.
Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Gracie H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have had eczema ever since the age of 8. So I have constantly been looking for products to help maintain good skin and help clear up my flareups. This lotion is very soothing and helps reduce the urge to itch. I would recommend it, but I definitely think it is probably cheaper somewhere else. I bought it on Amazon and paid for shipping to get it there in two days. Because I was having an awful flareup. It cost around $20 in the end. So I think if you could find it for cheaper someplace else it would be more worth what you’re paying for.Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
This lotion is used by every person in my family. We all have fair and sensitive skin that often gets irritated and very dry causing us to itch and skin to get flaky. When my mother brought a bottle of this homs, we tried it without much hope after being unsuccessful with every other lotions. We IMMEDIATELY noticed the relief. Stopped itching and within applying it a couple time a day for 2 days, our skin was almost completely cleared up and now we use it once a day sometimes even every few day and only to prevent future skin irritations.
Wilmington, DE
Absolutely amazed at this stuff. I had a terrible allergic reaction and broke out with eczema all over my face (have suffered with it for years, just never on my face). My eyes were completely swollen shut and red, my face was peeling, in pain, inflamed and DRY DRY DRY. I tried everything and I mean everything. I ordered this and nearly instantly felt and saw results. These two pictures are LESS THAN 24 HOURS APART. I've been using it now for 3 days and my face is 100% back to normal. I really like that this product is a cream versus a lotion, I feel it helps soak in better and KEEPS the skin hydrated. 100% recommend.
Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Sam G.
Purchased at: CVS
This cream is bomb! It’s not thick and pasty, it feels like actual lotion, only use a little otherwise toy will be sitting there forever to get it to settle into your skin (personal experience) this cream is one I use pretty often and I truly believe it’s helped me with surviving the winter when my eczema breaks out the worst. I also got this through couponing so I paid about $5 for it, however at my local CVS it is around $13 which I would never pay for, it’s only 5 oz.
Redondo Beach, CA
I recently used a hyaluronic acid cream that was highly concentrated and was only supposed to be used as a 60 second or less application, and of course I got too excited and put too much on which left my face red and burning and basically like it was burned but with this cream my face healed within 3 to 4 days— I simply started using it every day now as it’s calm for my skin and my face feels moisturized and hydrated

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Plattsburg, MO
il y a un mois
Kaylee C. • il y a 18 jours
Advanced Treatment Creamy Lotion - Dry Skin Moistuizer & Protectant, 8 oz,(Dermasil Labs) Try this! I usually have to switch what products I use cause my skin is finicky but this works well 😁
Henderson, NV
Stouffville
il y a 3 mois
Hello, Does anyone know good body lotions for super dry skin? I am debating between the Aveeno® Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream or [product:vaseline-intensive-care-cocoa-radiant-lotion]? It would be appreciated if someone can help me look into this?
Jasmine N. • il y a 3 mois
I would reccomend the aveeno! I use it on my daughters super dry sensitive skin and it really does the trick!