Aveeno Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Makeupcloset_Aveeno Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema. After using the cream 90 percent of eczema patients experience more comfortable skin. Its ACTIVE NATURALS Triple Oat Formula plays a key role in soothing dry and itchy skin and is clinically shown to help relieve the four symptoms of eczema redness itching dryness and irritation. Recommended by dermatologists and recognized by the Eczema Society of Canada this steroid- and fragrance-free cream is gentle enough for the entire family even babies delicate skin. AVEENO Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream comes in a 166-millilitre tube or a 330-millilitre bottle. Brazil Study of 71 subjects 12 weeks.166 mL tube or 330 mL bottle of cream Relieves minor skin irritation due to eczema For dry itchy irritated skin Contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal Clinically shown to soothe skin with eczema Accepted by the Eczema Society of Canada Dermatologist-recommended Steroid-free and fragrance-free see more...

Scarlett H.
This is great for sensitive skin of all ages. It is even safe, and good, for young children. It clears up even the driest spots on my body, and helps my eczema issues. It is easy to find and well priced for how effective it is. Since it is fragrance-free, it really is great for sensitive skin
Genesis F.
Hemet
Really good for dry skin, gentle, doesn't clog pores too much, and light. I like applying it before I do my makeup because I find it makes the application smoother. Definitely affordable, and highly recommend.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this product for the baby acne. It is very natural and it not has olor. Very sweet for the baby skin and effective for the ezcemas. I would buy it again. The price is ok and you can find it at Walmart store.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
My daughter had eczema of the back of her legs, this cream helped! It took cleared it up and haven't had many issues since starting to use this after ever bath! Highly recommend for any Little's out there struggling with eczema!
Kayla R.
Seekonk, Ma
I haven't been using this dream long but I have definitely seen a huge difference in the eczema on my skin since using it. The skin is no longer as dry and flaky as it was but is now soft and easy to touch. No peeling and this lotion calms down the irritation.
Sarah L.
Not my favorite eczema treatment cream. I don't like the smell and I don't think it helps my skin retain enough moisture. It's fairly affordable for a drugstore product, but I haven't repurchased because I don't find it as effective as its competitors.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I used to use this for my son until I checked the ingredients. It did help with my son's eczema quickly and effectively, but as soon as I was able to I changed products for a more organic and natural one. Still a great product though.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
I had eczema while pregnant and this was such a lifesaver ! The only lotion that didn't irritate the eczema more. I would apply about two to three times a day and immediately get relief was the itching.
Tydesha P.
We use this on my 2 1/2 year old son for his eczema and it works great! It doesn't smell the best, but it does work great for his dry, itchy skin!
Autumn B.
Carterville , MO
My children have the worst eczema and this cream helps clear them both up! My son instantly stops scratching his rash!
Adriana A.
Athens, TX
My son has really bad eczema flares? What do you guys use? I've tried Vaseline,Aveeno Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream and Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment. And nothing seems to get rid of it.