Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashAveeno
AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, with Vanilla Scent and Oats

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, with Vanilla Scent and Oats

by Aveeno

Oat that hydrates. Vanilla Scent that delights.

Combine nutrient-rich yogurt, soothing oat and the sweet scent of vanilla and you’ll get this rich, creamy body wash. It gently cleanses and revitalizes dry skin, leaving it velvety soft and healthy looking. Shower with it daily—your skin and your senses will thank you. Available in 12 fl. oz and 18 fl. oz.

• Gently cleanses while removing dirt, oil and bacteria
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Made with yogurt, soothing oat and vanilla scent
  • Gentle body wash ideal for daily use
  • Leaves skin clean, smooth and soft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, with Vanilla Scent and Oats!
Cincinnati, OH
1,859 reviews
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, with Vanilla Scent and Oats uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the first time I’m going to be trying this body wash! I picked it up today to test it out ! It smells amazing and I already love this brand for their amazing body lotions! Definitely excited for this
Grand Prairie, TX
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, with Vanilla Scent and Oats uploaded by Kimignon T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got several samples of this from my bonus daughter. It smells very nice and leathers up very well. Very moisturizing and doubles as a shaving cream leaving my legs soft.
Cabot, AR
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, with Vanilla Scent and Oats uploaded by Alexandria L.
I got this free sample from the Aveeno company. First impression, smells amazing, smells just like oatmeal and has a warm vanilla scent! Very gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel refreshed! Would recommend and definitely going to buy full size product of this!
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this for my daughter who was having severely dry/itchy skin. Within a few days of her using this body wash all the itching and dry skin has cleared up. This body wash is very gentle and moisturizes the skin well. I will continue purchasing this for her. This is a little more pricier than the average soap but it works. It smells great and lathers well.
la california
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, with Vanilla Scent and Oats uploaded by elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lotion is so good for dry skin especially if your skin is not good with lotion with perfume this lotion is perfect for u and I love this so much I am almost running out of it and I recommend 100 percent
Empire
Got a sample of this in what else a Christmas stocking.It has every a nice vanilla scent.It works really well and your skin feels very soft and silky.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great body wash for someone who may have dry, sensitive skin like I do. It moisturizes and lathers great. I love the soft, sweet vanilla scent. It isn’t overpowering, but still noticeable. I would buy this body wash again, or maybe check out other Aveeno body wash products.
Canonsburg, PA
Love this body wash and this brand. This one smells amazing and leaves your skin clean and soft! Highly recommend this and the original!
This body wash smells absolutely yummy and leaves my skin smelling great. It’s super moisturizing and it has a really affordable price
I really like this body wash. It is very moisturizing while still cleaning the body. I really like the vanilla scent. It isn’t too overpowering but still sweet. My favorite time to use this body wash is in the winter because my skin gets so dry from the cold.

Looking for your answer?