BeautyFragranceBody MistsAveeno
AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 67 Fl Oz

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz

by Aveeno

Enjoy smoother, more even skin in one week with this moisturizing oil mist. This dry body oil mist contains 98% naturally derived ingredients like oat and jojoba oils to condition dry, rough skin. 92% of testers agree that skin instantly looks smoother and more even after application. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, synthetic dyes and drying alcohol.

I have been wanting to try this. Is it greasy?
Start your review of AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz!
Tracy  H.
Lynwood, IL
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Tracy  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is so amazing on my eczema / dry skin . I use as soon as I get out the shower and it keeps me moisturized the whole day. Smells So refreshing on the skin and gives a nice sheen / glow , I have nothing but great things to say about this body oil , a must pick up if you haven't tried it , great price as well .
Ileana  A.
Collinsville, OK
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Ileana  A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Smells amazing!!!! I love that it’s in a spray for quick morning body moisturizing session! Just spray, pat to spread out, and go. It’s a subtle, sweetish smell. I absolutely recommend for anyone dealing with dry skin even normal skin.
Laraven C.
OrmondBeach
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Laraven C.
This right here! Is TRULY a charm. If your not sensitive to oat oils, I highly recommend picking this up on your next shopping trip. I seen it and decided to give it a try and I’m so GLAD I did, it smells AMAZING and always has my skin feeling SMOOTHHH! Like I can’t stop rubbing on myself lol! I think it’ll be cool for men to try as well!
Claire B.
Rockport, TX
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Claire B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just purchased this body oil a few days ago and I love it so much. It smells kind of tropical but it’s not an overwhelming scent. My skin feels so moisturized and fresh after I use it. I also like that it’s a spray bottle!
Lori  M.
Lindale, GA
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Lori  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I would say during the first use of this product too use a little at a time as applying onto body/hands, until you reach what you would like. Otherwise, you will be really oily and have to wait too dry.. This product smell really lovely, and makes you feel really soft..
Christy A.
Medical Lake, WA
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Christy A.
i loved this. i have alot of cracks and splitting on my hands because they are constantly being washed. this stays with me through a few washings. it does feel oily for a few minutes untill it settles in but my hands feel so good. Another problem i find is that alot of lotions burn. this did not. it soothed my cracks and splits and actually helped them heal faster. i did find that if you aply while your hands are slightly still wet you dont get as much oily feeling. it seems to absorb faster.
Maria Victoria A.
Wantagh
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Maria Victoria A.
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Maria Victoria A.
Purchased at: CVS
Helped me lots with my winter itchiness and dryness, usually wearing tight clothes would give me a bit of a rash too so I just apply this it’s very calming. As a moisturizer for my elbows and legs works wonders too. AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz
Maria R.
Winter Park, FL
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Maria R.
Amazing 🤩 I love how aveeno daily moisturizing oil leaves my skin radiant and hydrated.
Mary kay  R.
Algonquin, IL
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Mary kay  R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Went searching for hand/ body lotion for winter dry itchy skin. Walgreens sales person recommended Aveeno. There was a sale ongoing buy 2 get 1. This oil was my free item. I am trying it in place of my usual neutrogena sesame oil. I had used neutrogena for years. I must say I am already pleasantly surprised by this product. I don’t like fragrances but this smells wonderful, while it does leave you a little oily, I mean it is an oil spray. It absorbs quickly. This might just be my neutrogena replacement. Still love this product!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz uploaded by Karen H.
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Oil Mist, 6.7 Fl. Oz. Simple packaging aside I love this oil mist. Made with oat and jojoba oil and 98% naturally derived ingredients. This smells like a subtle natural oaty smell that is a calm fragrance. My skin feels softer and more hydrated after using. Lasts a long time and one of my favorite oil based products.