BY AVEENO #10 in Lotion

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Summer W.
This lotion has a beautiful light texture that still moisturizes and locks in protection against these wind-chapping winters! It feels like a light whipped cream and smells like a light oatmeal or vanilla but mostly doesn't over power the senses, so it would be great for sensitive skin.
In fact, it is better than some of those high end lotions because it doesn't have those irritating chemicles that leave a terrible smell.
It does have vaseline in it though, so I kinda feel 50?50 from that part. . . and the oat meal that claims to be in the lotions is really just wheat flour, which has crushed bugs and is only used as a thickener, so they have good marketing tactics to hide this but yall know I'm a terribly picky girl, so 3 out of 5 for me ;)
Great price as it does moisturize even my most sensitive skin when I get rashes and soothes those burns from the weather! Love it.
Kayla D.
Elberta, Alabama
I use this on my face because I have sensitive skin. It leaves my face a little greasy after a few hours but it does a great job of getting rid of that tight feeling after cleansing. Overall great product. I love Aveeno and will continue buying their products!
Chelsi M.
Adrian, MI
This lotion makes my skin feel so soft...especially when I use it right after my shower. It does however take quite a while to soak in, which is a negative in my case because I have a very hurried routine and waiting for lotion to dry is not budgeted into that time. Overall, though, the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.
Mariah D.
Lonodn
I like this brand it does what it says by keeping your skin moisturised however since I suffer with sensitive dry skin it doesn't lock in the moisture in my skin.
Nicole L.
Lemon Grove, CA
I use this daily. I love it! Non greasy absorbs quickly. Lasts between hand washing
Shena B.
I love this lotion. It's very moisturizing and not greasy! Perfect for the year round. The whole family uses it.
Deniz K.
Wilson, NC
I get these terible hives from time to time and best thing for me to use aveeno. Would recommended to any one with any skin problems
AYin N.
The aveeno daily moisturizing lotion gives me a smooth non greasy skin after application. It gives my skin that healthy looking glow and also keeps me moisturize the whole day.
Danielle P.
Stony Brook, NY
I've been using this lotion everyday for years!! Just recently I've been feeling the need to try a new lotion but I seriously love this lotion. It's extremely moisturizing, especially in the winter when my skin is dry. It even helps when my hands get really dry and cracked. Lately I have been noticing it has a funny smell but it's not strong or anything.
Blanca H.
Compton, Ca
I have super dry skin and this lotion keeps my skin moisturized , the only con I could think of is that it has no scent which is really not a con, very effective and a little pricey unless you buy it @ SAMs club or Costco I will definitely recommend it
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??
Maicee C.