BY AVEENO #14 in Lotion

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Wish W.
378 heather road small heath birmingham B10 9BB
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion this lotion works for me. I have sensitive skin it gets absorb so quickly. I use it daily it even works good in summer. I totally recommend this lotion guys. Give it a try.
Alicia C.
I didn’t like this face lotion one bit! At first I did but after using it more and more it started giving me little bumps and rashes, Avenue products usually tend to do that a lot to me so I don’t recommend buying it but if you do test it out on a little patch of skin first
sav R.
I have very sensitive face skin and even though this is 'dermatologist recommended', I still have trouble with this lotion, especially if there are any cracks what so ever on my face.  I wish I could use this product, because there are so many positives, but I unfortunately just breakout!
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I was first very turned off by the scent (or lack of). The no fragrance made the lotion smell almost like plastic. The lotion made my skin feel very sticky and I have tried this after a shower, and sometimes midday. It did not work for me in any circumstance.
Stephii T.
York
Excellent for dry skin I suffer with eczema and it has helped me massively with my dry skin. The packaging is very simple yet pretty, I repeatedly use this product and it is an excellent price!
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I don't love this lotion. It leaves my hands feeling oily. I have to run off with a towel typically to be able keep functioning without leaving residue on the items I touch. Would not recommend. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Oatmeal is not at the top of my purchase list.
Jitka K.
LEEDS, LEEDS
i vgot to use for my childs skinn it was very dry and he had some rash after use this cream i do not recomend for kids even if doctor tell u to use it
Rachel G.
I was not a fan of this product. I got it as a sample in my Wal*Mart Beauty Box for the summer season and I was extremely unimpressed. With the texture being so creamy, I thought a little would go a long way. I was wrong. So I added more & just never seemed to get the right amount to easily massage into my skin. It smelled like old plastic, took forever to apply and left the feeling of dry, creamy residue on my skin. I do not plan on buying again, let alone finishing my sample.
Lindee C.
Oily and dry at the same time. I don't understand it. At first I liked the oilyness, until five minutes later my skin was dry again. There's sooooo many better products out there. I don't understand why everyone likes this brand. Will never buy again.
Parveena B.
Usually I use the body shop vitamin c Face creams but thought I'd try this Used this for a few months purchased it from Superdrug, at first My skin felt smooth & worked wonders few months down the line it started giving me dry skin!!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??
Maicee C.