BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kayla C.
Saint Albans, VT
Love this lotion! Im not a fan of lotion thats super thick, but i like lotion that is creamy. & this is the perfect combo! Its a good reasonable price. Trust me, its worth it!
tonja h.
Hancock, ME
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is an awesome product. Winter is rough here in Maine and my skin takes a hit. This moisturizing lotion is light and not sticky. I like it.
Hailey R.
Fries
10/10 for sure, this lotion leaves your skin so soft. I use it daily and it really helps with dry skin, it doesn't really have much of a scent but it doesn't stink, I will buy this again!
Alisyn B.
Columbia, MO
Bought this for the first time and was a little disappointed. It didn't seem to really smooth my skin out over time and it was one of the more expensive brands I chose from.
Kahloah D.
La Mesa, CA
I love using aveeno when I'm having a sensitive time with my skin such as rashes or irritations. I feel like it gets the job done without being to harsh. I usually like to feel my products working which means they can be harsh. But I feel aveeno well enough without that. The lotion is hydrating without being overly so, which for me can lead to it getting oily in the heat or drying out. But sometimes I do require another layer on after a while.
Marissa M.
Aurora, IL
This lotion is wonderful. It is soothing and helps heal my very dry skin, especially during the winter. It is not greasy and sinks in quickly. I think it is a very good value, compared to others out there. There is not a lot of scent to it, but that is fine for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product for someone looking to soothe their skin.
Krystal Y.
My holy grail body lotions. I've been using this for so many years and get a great deal on Aveeno body lotion at my local wholesale stores. I love how moisturizing this is while being completely unscented. I even use this on my face in the mornings as a lightweight face moisturizer and use my designated face creams and serums only at night. If you're even debating about another body lotion brand... don't. Once you try Aveeno, you don't go back!
kuku k.
I just love their moisturizer. I have been using this for several months after purchasing it at a local big box store. I have found other moisturizers to either be too greasy or too scented or too thin. The scent of this moisturizer is just right. The has a faint scent like oatmeal. I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer doesn't irritate my skin like others. So I think it is a everyday moisturizer for people have sensitive skin like me.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I used this lotion a lot several years ago while battling hives and allergies, to minimize chemicals and fragrances on my skin. This lotion was great for keeping my skin moisturized and healthy. It is nice and thick and absorbs well. I wish the bottle was larger, because when applying to more than just a contained area, it is easy to burn through quickly. Its also on the expensive side, but worth the cost if you have reactions to cheaper alternatives.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I really sensitive skin and I thought this would help with flaking, dryness and redness. A doctor recommended I use it instead of Cortaid. It really didn't help much. I found the formula greasy, hard to absorb and my face broke out. I was disappointed because it's pretty expensive. So I use it on my hands and when people ask me for lotion. Really doesn't add moisture to my sensitive aching skin. I was expecting more because of the price.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??