BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Virhenny C.
This lotion is the best. It leaves my sink moisturized all day long. It's affordable and a very good product. I recommend this to everyone not just people with dry skin
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Me regalaron esta crema hace años y me encanto porque era practica para tenerla en mi cartera, el olor era agradable y resulto ser muy hidratante para mis manos.
Hamel P.
Cary, NC
This Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion became one of my long time staples in my skin care routine. I use it two or three times a day, once when I hop out of the shower and it helps lock in moisture, which I really need when it comes to having eczema. Then through out the day if needed, it's perfect for those dry winter and hot summer because it'll leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized without that greasy feeling.
member-61cd0
Does its job, i used to use it all over body and this did keep my dry patches away. For a while i did use it over my face as well. Easily avaialable and i can depend on it to keep my  body protected.
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Great for hurt or burnt skin always a good go back to lotion if you have any skin issues going on
I switch to this once or twice a year and it's good for acne skin
Meghan V.
Mentor, OH
I have this in the bigger bottle not the two pack, but i love it i use it daily and right after i shave my legs. Makes my legs feel soft and hydrates my body also. I can buy it from any drug store/ super market.
Kristin G.
Baltimore, MD
I work in the healthcare industry and suffer from eczema on my hands from over washing and sanitizing and this lotion has been the only thing that saves my dry and itchy fingers! My hands tend to break out more if there is a significant weather change ( i.e. going from Winter to Summer) or if the pollen count is high. A little of the Aveeno, which lasts 24 hours, and I won't have dry, cracked, peeling, painful hands. The lotion is also fragrance free which is a blessing because I tend to break out worse with highly scented lotions. My only regret is that I did not find this lotion sooner and suffered with painful hands for months!
Tonyalee H.
Alpharetta, GA
I tried Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion because it came recommend from a friend. I tend to have REALLY dry skin in the winter months, and needed something that would last awhile (so I didn't need to apply multiple times a day) Which that IS good in that aspect, this tends to leave a more oily feel to my skin than I like. therefore, I only use it at night. This could be just my skin - and it does help with the dryness so i recommend giving it a shot before writing it off.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Aveeno is a great lotion. I use it every single day without fail. I leaves my hands feeling moisturized but not greasy. I also like that it is unscented. While I do enjoy scented lotions, there are times when I just don't need it and don't appreciate it (allergy season) so this is the best option I have found. No other lotion I have ever tried works as well as this. I keep a large pump-style bottle on my nightstand, and a small travel tube in my purse. This is great stuff.
Throughout the whole year I have incredibly dry skin! But it gets especially dry during winter months. I've used tons & tons of lotions from tons & tons of different brands! Aveeno always seems to give my thirsty skin the moisture it needs along with the barrier to lock in that moisture. If u tend to be breakout prone I'd stray away from using more than the tiniest amount on ur face since it is more on the thick & creamy side! Which it's not a "facial lotion". Aveeno has some specific lotions to be used on ur face which I'd also recommend as well as their face washes! I especially love their brightening & skin tone evening wash! Immediate results after every wash! 😉
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??