BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Mimi W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I love Aveeno products because they always seem to be a better quality than other generic or similar brands. I signed up to receive emails from Aveeno and started receiving nice samples from them through the mail. One was a large bottle of foundation, and the other was a small sample of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I started using this as soon as I received it and noticed a difference within the first day. It states that it works for 24 hours, but it never has worked this long for me. I usually have to reapply this lotion about every three to four hours, but it really does help in moisturizing dry skin. I have yet to find a product that will actually moisturize for 24 hours as it's impossible for a lotion to do
Theresa K.
Ellington, CT
My husband loves this for his hands. He is a clown and he needs his hands to be soft when he makes balloons or the balloons pop. He keeps one bottle of this in his car and one in the bathroom. He uses this on his hands every few hours. If he starts feeling any dry spots on his hands he will quick put this on. For his job he has to wash his hands all the time, he is pulling wires, and soldering. His hands used to get callused all the time and the balloons would pop. Now that he has found Aveeno Moisturizing lotion he no longer has callus' and he no longer pops the balloons.
Xochilt F.
I kinda like this lotion because it keeps your body smooth and fresh,but don’t you think is the best one yet I feel like this lotion is 2 moisturize so that’s why I grew little white bumps on my face.To be honest I don’t really recommend this sorry.
Katelynn C.
Jackson, MI
I love this brand so much. I can always count on it to keep my skin so soft and smooth. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg plus you can find them in almost any store.
tanner n.
love this lotion my family and i have been using it forever. it’s great for body and super moisturizing. wouldn’t recommend for use on face though, as it’s too thick for a face cream
Laura K.
This moisturizers is great for me! I use this lotion for 2 years. It made my skin smoother. I would recommend this lotion to people who have sensitive skin!
Novella N.
Scarsdale, NY
I bought the fragrance free version of this lotion. I used to use the fragranced version and never had issues with it, but I do own plenty of perfumes and did not want the chance of the scents getting in the way. While it dries fast and is very moisturizing (not greasy!), the scent smells strange. I thought I smelled like wet dog! And I believe this product also might contain parabens. I will not repurchase this, though I might try the one with fragrance which I used to use in the past.
Josephine V.
Bronx , NY
I habe had dry skin since a little girl and this helps me alot during the winter when you are more likely to get a little more dry because of the heater and hot water
Hafsa D.
I was recommended this moisturizer by my doctor when my skin got really dry due to using acne creams. Other moisturizers that I've tried have caused me to break out because they make my skin more oily, but the Aveeno one instantly absorbs everything into my skin in a matter of seconds! You can use this product on both your face and your body, I love it! ❤️
Charlotte S.
Lancaster, CA
Aveeno is a God send!

Three of my four children have eczema. We have tried many things to calm their flair ups... but THIS product does an amazing job to keep their bodies on the outside looking great. When we put this on them, it instantly calms the itching and makes for a better day altogether! After using this product for an extended period of time, you can definitely see the difference in their skin. I recommend this product to ANYONE with or without skin issues. You won't regret it.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??