BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Nia D.
Buckeye, AZ
Smells so good and is not sticky. Hydrates skin really efficiently but still feels like it isn’t coated on there. Bottles last for a long time and is inexpensive!
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
AVEENO moisturizers are so amazing. There lotion is so moisturizing, I only have to apply it once throughout the whole day... isn't that insane? The smell is very subtle and calming as well. The pricing for this lotion is super cheap as well. Works just as well as expensive lotions out there in the market. WHICH IS WHY THIS LOTION is so worth it. It's literally the whole package! It gets the job done and it's affordable, that's seriously all you need. You also get so much product out of one bottle! I can't stop raving about this product and if you haven't bought this yet, you must! It's one of my essentials and I have like 5 bottles at home. Highly recommended!
Monique G.
N Hollywood, CA
Absolutely love this product! Aveeno moisturizing lotion keeps my face feeling hydrated and soft all day long. The price is reasonable and the packaging perfect.
James J.
Lubbock, TX
I have never been a fan of lotions in general. I know they make your skin healthier, smoothr and softer but I don't regularly use them. But there are times when I know I need to so I have picked this Aveeno lotion up. It's a little thicker than some I've used and it can take a while to absorb into my skin. I'm not a big fan of the almost wet feeling while waiting. But when I use it regularly I can tell my skin looks better and feels so much healthier and softer.
Julianna F.
I gave this lotion a 4 star because it feels so nice on my dry hands and gets rid of my ashy knees it makes my skin so silky smooth and looks so vibrant and healthy it keeps me moist and clean I also use it get rid make up when I don’t have wipes.
Jessi G.
This is by far my favorite product to use on my babies. It leaves your skin so so soft. I put it on before bed and still feel it the next morning. Aveeno is great for sensitive skin.
Conner L.
Brazil, IN
This sits on my desk at work and comes to my rescue every day! It doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky and doesn't have an obnoxious smell. Perfect for everyday use!
Hailey F.
Homedale, ID
Always leave my skin feeling soft and not oily. I have dry skin during the winter and oily skin in the summer and it helps with both. I think it's very effective
Mimi W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I love Aveeno products because they always seem to be a better quality than other generic or similar brands. I signed up to receive emails from Aveeno and started receiving nice samples from them through the mail. One was a large bottle of foundation, and the other was a small sample of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I started using this as soon as I received it and noticed a difference within the first day. It states that it works for 24 hours, but it never has worked this long for me. I usually have to reapply this lotion about every three to four hours, but it really does help in moisturizing dry skin. I have yet to find a product that will actually moisturize for 24 hours as it's impossible for a lotion to do
Katelynn C.
Jackson, MI
I love this brand so much. I can always count on it to keep my skin so soft and smooth. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg plus you can find them in almost any store.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??