BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Duncan B.
Boston
This is one of the only lotions I've tried that doesn't make my hands feel greasy and gross after using it. Maybe a minute of rubbing it in and I'm good to go. My hands get very dry in the winter and this lotion definitely helps, if I remember to keep up with it.
Kelsey D.
Love using this as a daily moisturizer. It is not too greasy and really absorbs well into my skin. It is gentle enough to use on my face as my face moisturizer as well.
nicole c.
Waukesha, WI
Aveeno daily moisturizer moisturize my skin so well. Even my eczema much starts to disappear so I love you see all the time. Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
This lotion is simple, gentle, and I enjoy using it for my body and sometimes when I'm in a pinch I'll use it on my face. It's nothing special but it gets the job done.
Andrea P.
Davie, FL
One of my favorite lotions, I am an avid lotion ser because I love having soft, smooth, and moisturized skin, especially my hands so my nails can stay long and strong.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
My hands get so terribly dry in the winter and a friend gave me this to try and I love it. No matter how much I put on it will not leave my hands feeling sticky or weird. It moisturizers them so much. It says it moisturizes for 24 hours too which I cant test since I shower and stuff lol but it does last a long time. I keep it on me at all times now! Even thought I don't mind a fragrance in my lotion, this one smells like nothing. I was really expecting maybe even a little scent but nope. That makes it so great for super sensitive skin.
Megan W.
Berea, KY
This does the job and cures my dry skin! It says it is fragrance free which I totally agree with. I mostly use this on my tattoos while they are healing. It is a very good lotion!
Ashlee C.
Wilmington
Hands down the best lotion ever!!!! I have very dry skin and this is the only lotion I will use! I also have sensitive skin which means I need something gentle! Perfect price point is a bonus!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I love this drugstore lotion! When I buy one at the drugstore not the fancy scent ones I buy this one! I usually like the scented ones but this one works really well!
Erika Y.
Miami
After using it makes your skin super soft and it stays moisturized through the day or night. It met beyond my expectations I just wish it wasn't so expensive. But you get what you pay for.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??