BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
My holy grail product! Period!!

I always buy these at Costco and that has 2 big bottles. I am probably on my 6th one in the last 2.5 years since I started using it. I have extremely dry body skin and combination to oily on my face. It works well for both. This one is less greasy compared to jergens. I absolutely love love love this one and I don't know what I will do if they every stop making this. I have been using this as a face moisturizer as well and it works wonders without clogging the pores. Will definitely repurchase for many years to come.
Jessica R.
Great moisturizer it leaves the driest skin soft and supple. It's fragrance free which I really lije for my son who has horrible skin allergies and eczema. Great product!
karsten k.
it's very moisturizing on the skin. a little bit of this product goes a long way. bought this at my local target and it met my expectations as a first time user and maybe would buy again in the long run if it's not discontinued
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
Just going to be real honest here for a minute... I use this on my face before I apply primer or makeup to it. It has glycerine which is good for combating oils! The more I rub it in, the more tacky it becomes and when I don't use it, I find that my makeup doesn't last as long as usual. Everyone covets the Nivea shave balm for men as a primer/moisturizer for women who wear makeup but to me, this is the top choice! It doesn't clog my pores and does not break me out. My fiance uses it as well because it has oat in it which calms his eczema quite a bit.
Denisse B.
Arlington, TX
I have been lucky to find this product. I suffer from severe eczema and I have a lot of dry skin issues such as cracking, flaking, and sometimes even bleeding.
After I started using this product, my skin retains moisture a lot better and does not crack. It has worked so great that I even dare to say that it has worked better than the topical medications prescribed by my dermatologist! I totally recommend it and I even use it on my children.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
This is literally the only lotion I've used all over myself from the neck down, consistently, since the 6th grade. I tried getting into scented lotions with all the rage Bath and Body Works/Victoria's Secret body lotions were getting, but most of them felt too slimy to feel like any moisture was being locked into my skin, while being way too high on strong fragrances (which I'm not even sensitive to, by the way). I just can't do anything but Aveeno at this point. It gets the job done, and well at that, and it's affordable. I definitely wouldn't mind if this came out in a light fragrance formula in the future as long as the overall performance of the product is not altered in the process, but it's even better for sensitive skin because it's unscented. Oh and a bottle lasts a really long time."
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE this lotion! I use it everywhere on my body and my skin is so smooth. And I love the fact that it even comes in this size. Even though I use it twice a day, everywhere, it still lasts forever. I HIGHLY recommend this moisturizer.
Kelly F.
I don't know if I can say enough good things about this product to do it justice. This is easily the best lotion I've ever used. I find that most unscented lotions still have some odor to them, something faint but noticeable. This lotion is truly unscented, and it's perfect for anyone with a sensitive nose. Not only that, but this lotion lasts all day. Even into the next day. It soaks into your skin quickly and doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue that makes you want to wipe your hands on a towel. It keeps my itchy, sensitive sunburned skin protected and comfortable- I prefer it over aloe, really. No complaints on this front.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff works really well for people who don't want a heavily scented lotion but still want a high level of moisture. I used to use this lotion daily when I struggled with chicken pox, hives, or bad bouts of eczema. It's not the cheapest, but it definitely worked for me when nothing else seemed to. This is also what my doctors always recommended. People who have really sensitive skin or who are allergic to a lot of things found in traditionally scented lotions and soaps should check out this lotion as well as the whole line of Aveeno products!
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Aveeno is best for babies. As a new mom I can vouch for the way my baby's skin has retained perfect moisture, without it being harsh! Wonderful Ingredients you can trust
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??