BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Erica R.
Sellersville
This lotion goes on smoothly, its not oily at all either. Its perfect for sensitive skin on children too! It comes in smaller tubes for travel as well! The scent is subtle enough not to even bother anyone.
Caroline b.
Kennesaw, GA
A lot of body lotions are too strongly scented. I like this one because it isn’t and it actually provides 24 hour moisture to my skin. I do not need to reapply when using this.
Ayuni P.
Those with dry sensitive skin, you should try this one.

I literally use an entire bottle each month during winter cause I have extremely dry flaky skin. It is super moisturizing without being greasy and sticky. It's fragrance free so it won't cause any irritation for those who are sensitive to fragrance. Only thing is that it has 1.2% dimethicone as its active ingredient and some people are sensitive to that so be aware of that.
Sheryl W.
I'd give this one 10 stars if they allow me to. I have dry skin problem since I was born, and now that I live in the desert area, makes it worse than ever. One day I had a trip to Sam's club and came across this one, so I just told myself to try it out. I'd tried hundred of different lotions or cream. Nothing ever worked on my skin condition, but this Aveeno lotion lasts on me for a whole day long without itching or flaking. And what I like the most is that it's not greasy at all, and there is no smell, it means there is no fragrance, it's natural. I'd recommend it and would buy again.
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
This is my favorite lotion and it sits on my nightstand to use daily. You can buy it at any Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, etc. and it smells lovely. It's a must have in my house.
Jada D.
I didn't really care much for this product. I feel as though it just wasn't moisturizing enough. It's good if you don't like harsh products because it's very gentle, I just didn't find it very effective.
Madison F.
It’s a great moisturizer. Smells like aveeno for sure. Good for sensitive skin. Especially people with excema. Doesn’t leave a greasy or harsh feeling at all. Which I like. Would recommend for sure!!!
Diana B.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is one product that I can count on, it does what it says and helps to keep my skin looking its best not to creamy just right. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Raquel A.
Houston
Love this product!!! It's fragrance-free, gentle enough to be used on the face. Smoothes into skin and is not greasy or sticky. I use this product daily, I 100% recommend it.
Thalya C.
Rochester, NY
This product keeps my face moisturized throughout the whole day and is a great product to use before applying makeup. I bought this product in Walmart for a reasonable price.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??