BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I have never had luck with anything by them. My skin is sensitive to it. It's suppose to be gentle though. The lotion has to be reapplied to often. So I stopped buying it. I don't recommend
meliha a.
San Diego, CA
I use this lotion as a daily moisturize. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and has a great scent! Great price for the amount of product, and 100% worth it’s cost. Will keep repurchasing this product. Love it!
Ava C.
Springville, UT
I love that this lotion moisturizes my skin and keeps it hydrated. I first got a sample in a little container but after it ran out I headed over to grab some more! Now it's a bathroom staple. Highly recommended!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Bought this pack after getting my tattoo. This was gentle on the skin and was unscented without smelling plastic like. This can be a bit expensive though for the little bottles of it.
Cristina G.
It's super moisturizing and has no scent. Its honestly a really good lotion and is way more moisturizing than any other lotion I've tried. It's a bit pricey although.
Kirsten W.
washington
This moisturizer is amazing! It keeps your skin moisturized all day and also doesn’t make your face oily! It is very inexpensive and only takes a little bit to apply! I would 10/10 recommend buying this product!
Cait S.
Funny story: I went into my local supermarket to take money out and in order to do so, I needed to make a cheap purchase. I needed a small hand and arm lotion for my purse so I just grabbed the cheapest littlest bottle of Aveeno (I use other products so I knew the brand was awesome) I saw from the counter and went on my way. Little did I know, this little tube is great! I use it everyday and could see a change in my skin only a few days after using it. This oatmeal infused lotion has really helped my eczema prone arms feel great! I would absolutely recommend this lotion.
sssimaxx A.
Boston
This is probably the one moisturizer I use on a daily basis especially in the winter and it works WONDERS. Great for sensitive skin & for those who prefer fragrance free moisturizers. My go to for every day use!
angel h.
Works on dry skin would recommend to anyone with dry skin. But you only need a few drops it goes a long way. I have been using for only a couple weeks and I don't have to go get my feet some works like a charm
Lisbeth V.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Aveeno, I have recently seen the adverts for Aveeno Cream and while the extract of oat it contains did make it sound lovely and natural it did give the impression it might be thick or heavy on my skin, however it was beautifully light and easily absorbed with no discernable fragrance, which I liked. My skin felt hydrated with no greasiness. A little goes a long way so it's easy on my purse, too!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??