BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
My boyfriend and i use this all the time! It doesn't make your hands or body super oily, which is very convenient. It smells subtle and fresh. I got this at Walmart and it's pretty affordable!
cynthia p.
My favorite moisturizing lotion for my dry skin during the winter! I love how great this lotion is without been to greasy. I highly recommend it. I use it all the time when my skin is dry.
Cassie C.
Lavalette, WV
I wash my hands very often due to my work so my hands get super dry and this helps so much! I use it quite often through out the day. It long lasting! I enjoy how soft it makes my hands! I would definitely recommend.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
MAKES FRESH SHAVED LEGS SO SOFT WITHOUT THE OILY FEELING. The moisture lasts forever and it is so gentle on your skin. There are no cons at least for me and it helps calm razor burn. Definitely would purchase again!
Emilie J.
Calumet, MI
I have had dry sensitive skin all my life. This lotion has done wonders for my skin. It helps heal and take away those scale-like marks thy appear during the horribly dry winters. I will continue to buy the product!
delanie s.
north attleboro
Keeps my skin smooth. Perfect for me because I have eczema so this scentless formula and thick but watery texture hydrates the areas. I use this all over my body. Lifelong customer ❤ Perfect for hands feet and face.
Elizabeth V.
I love using this lotion. It leaves my skin feeling clean and silky smooth. It also serves as a great moisturizer. I found this at cvs and the price is fair. I continue using this brand.
Katelyn K.
Livonia, MI
Love, love, love! I have been using aveeno since I was a kid. There is no brand I trust more. It is light and airy. Not super thick like most lotions can be. I also use it on my oily and acne prone face and it doesn't clog my pores!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I have never had luck with anything by them. My skin is sensitive to it. It's suppose to be gentle though. The lotion has to be reapplied to often. So I stopped buying it. I don't recommend
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
So good. I have super dry, itchy skin in the winter, and this is so thick and creamy and soaks right in. Does not have much of a scent so it is does not mask any perfumes. Skin saving lotion.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??