BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lys E.
Fresno, CA
Hey lather up your body with this brand because its the best, plus my mother loves it! Creamy and smooth on skin when applying, skin feels baby soft, fragrance free, and oatmeal added. Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Jasmine J.
Killen, AL
I used this right after I got my tattoo and let me just tell you. It stopped itching completely when I put this on. It's unscented so it's perfect for new tattoos. I still use this just for an every day lotion and I still love it.
Katya B.
this is my favorite, but i hate that it smells like oatmeal. It makes me sleepy, so it is a good nightime moisturizer. But it is too heavy to use on the face, but great for knees and elbows.
Jock G.
I really dislike lotions, I have oily skin and everything makes me break out and/or feel "greasy"....I moved to a very warm sunny climate and my skin started drying out and I needed a daily SPF.

I tried this on a whim and I was so pleased! It soaks into the skin and while only SPF 15, it does provide protection, maybe not for a sunbathing session or swimming but it works as I have fair skin and have managed to stay burn-free for over a year now. I do use higher SPF if I'm exposed all day or swimming but for a daily product that doesn't feel like sunscreen AND keeps my skin nice, this is great.

Love it, very happy to have found it.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
This is a great lotion! It doesn't have any fragrance and is great for dry skin, very soothing. My tattoo artist recommended it to me for when my tattoo had healed. I will definitely repurchase this!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
The best lotion out there hands down I've used aveeno for many years and it has transformed my skin drastically people bump into me and they feel my skin and they are amazed on how soft it is no lie.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this moisturizer . Aveeno has great skin care products from shampoo, conditioner , creams and makeup wipes . I love it all the packing is nice and they are a bit expensive but affordable .
Jamie T.
As much as I would love to give this 5 stars, I can't. My youngest has eczema, and this dried her skin out even worse than it would be without lotion. For the price, I'd say it needs to be better! And definitely less watery!
Katherine C.
This lotion is fine. I try to use it everyday but I haven’t noticed any improvement in my super dry skin. It’s a good value at Costco when it’s on sale though. The scent is fine and it does moisturize my skin for a few hours.
Rita B.
Monroe
I like this product to keep in my purse. It is small and it does the job for when you forgot to put lotion on your hands or body. It is a very gentle formula and I simply love Aveeno products.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??