BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lauren L.
5 stars times a million. BEST plain moisturizer out there. I use it all over my body, even on my face. I hate the lotiony feeling after application, but this stuff dries immediately and doesn't even feel like you put it on. I always replenish my supply before it runs out
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
The best lotion out there hands down I've used aveeno for many years and it has transformed my skin drastically people bump into me and they feel my skin and they are amazed on how soft it is no lie.
Kayla W.
I think this lotion does a pretty good job of moisturizing and has a decent scent. I just like to get my lotions from Bath and Body works. I don't think about buying this lotion at the grocery store.
Jamie T.
As much as I would love to give this 5 stars, I can't. My youngest has eczema, and this dried her skin out even worse than it would be without lotion. For the price, I'd say it needs to be better! And definitely less watery!
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this moisturizer . Aveeno has great skin care products from shampoo, conditioner , creams and makeup wipes . I love it all the packing is nice and they are a bit expensive but affordable .
Katie H.
Lansing , MI
This is my favorite daily moisturizer. Not too heavy or greasy and the smell is not overpowering. I use this product at least every other day. Also, I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't break me out or cause hives.
Rita B.
Monroe
I like this product to keep in my purse. It is small and it does the job for when you forgot to put lotion on your hands or body. It is a very gentle formula and I simply love Aveeno products.
Katherine C.
This lotion is fine. I try to use it everyday but I haven’t noticed any improvement in my super dry skin. It’s a good value at Costco when it’s on sale though. The scent is fine and it does moisturize my skin for a few hours.
Rosa R.
Love the feel of this on my skin. Great hydrating quality. Doesn't leave any sticky feeling. Absorbs nicely into the skin. I didn't find that the lotion has any scent. Of it did it was soft and mild.
Delia H.
Greensboro, NC
I actually embed up with this set by accident. went to Walmart for toothpaste and after o grabbed it my wife goes "you need new soap. the one you have makes your skin soft, but i hate the way it smells!" *jaw drop* i immediately go to the body wash isle and start looking. there were loads of options but the scents made my wife cringe.i hat given up and walked away unknowingly she picks this up. we get home and i pull this out and she's like "you're welcome now go try it out." she was right, my skin loved it! the scent is light so i can actually build my own scent. when i run out I'll definitely be purchasing this!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??