BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Haley T.
Santa Cruz, CA
This body lotion is so simple and natural and doesn't feel too greasy! It moisturizes my skin perfectly as a daily body lotion. There's also oatmeal as an ingredient, which is supposed to calm redness :)
Ashley H.
Hollidaysburg
The only daily lotion I use. Leaves my skin feeling great! Doesn't have a "heavy" feeling to it and no oiliness. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion has never caused a reaction or caused break outs!
Alicia R.
This lotion is very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would say that it is quite better than any other lotions, because it doesn't leave your skin with an afterwards dry feeling.
Amber G.
Lake Village
I have rosacea and this is the only option that works.  My face gets very red and hot and dry sometimes and this has worked wonders.  I put it on after showering if my cheeks are red instead of moisturizer.
Lissbette P.
Should a great lotion! Keeps my legs and arms very soft and moisturized! It doesn’t really have a specific smell to it but it isn’t bad either. The price was good. Not too cheap but not too expensive either.
Angelica B.
Minneapolis, MN
PERFECT daily moisturizer! I have super dry skin and this lotion always keeps me moisturized and leaves my skin feeling soft! It's a great product at a great price, and it can be found in almost any store!
SHAMENA S.
Amazing lotion. It really moisturizes your skin, especially if you have dry skin. It is also of great value. I will leave there is aloe within the product which makes it very light and moisturizing. Love!
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think Aveeno is a great line! I love how soft this lotion is. Also a decent price point. I find this lotion lasts hours, and holds up to what it claims. Definitely my go to when restoring dry/cracked skin!
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Smell is average and kind of neutral, but it's super moisturizing and with my skin that gets VERY itchy when dry this instantly helps it. Love using this after swimming and showering to keep my skin soft
Danielle A.
I loved this product. Moisturizing and didn't leave a greasy feel. I bought it at Target and I used it daily. It lasted about six months. I also liked this because it not heavily scented like Bath and Body Works or some other brands.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??