BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Dee L.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of a few options that I can use all year round and my skin will not itch at all. It also has no smell, so it doesn't compete with any other scents. Perfect everyday lotion. I am stocked up on it.
Stephanie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I believe my mom got this as a little sample when she bought the pumps of lotion, but I used this when I got my tattoo. It was small enough to keep in my bag, and it was perfect because it didn't leave an oily residue so I didn't have to worry about it ruining any shirts.
Kylie C.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is absolutely amazing I love it is relieves dry skin and moisturizes ur skin for 24 hours and after the shower my face is a little red and I use this amazing lotion and the red spots go away !
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to lotion. I bought it at Target. I have really dry skin so this definitely works to heal that. My arms aren't as ashy and my elbows are soft. I usually use it after I shower. I recommend :)
Amber G.
Lake Village
I have rosacea and this is the only option that works.  My face gets very red and hot and dry sometimes and this has worked wonders.  I put it on after showering if my cheeks are red instead of moisturizer.
SHAMENA S.
Amazing lotion. It really moisturizes your skin, especially if you have dry skin. It is also of great value. I will leave there is aloe within the product which makes it very light and moisturizing. Love!
Lissbette P.
Should a great lotion! Keeps my legs and arms very soft and moisturized! It doesn’t really have a specific smell to it but it isn’t bad either. The price was good. Not too cheap but not too expensive either.
Alicia R.
This lotion is very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would say that it is quite better than any other lotions, because it doesn't leave your skin with an afterwards dry feeling.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think Aveeno is a great line! I love how soft this lotion is. Also a decent price point. I find this lotion lasts hours, and holds up to what it claims. Definitely my go to when restoring dry/cracked skin!
Ashley H.
Hollidaysburg
The only daily lotion I use. Leaves my skin feeling great! Doesn't have a "heavy" feeling to it and no oiliness. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion has never caused a reaction or caused break outs!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??