BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Rozlyn J.
Kingsville, TX
I've been issuing Aveeno since I was a baby. My skin is extremely sensitive and dry so my dermatologist recommend Aveeno. Here I am 22 years old and I still use it in my skin care routine. I absolutely love it!
Christine L.
Washington, DC
This used to be a favorite of mine growing up, but having since used other products, I've realized how greasy the formula is. It also doesn't do that great a job at keeping my skin moisturized, and I found myself applying this product daily with little results.
Sierra H.
Saint Petersburg
I love this lotion so much! It is soothing on the skin and is perfect for all skin types. I have sensitive skin and this is my go to lotion. I have tried more expensive lotions and prefer this . Such a great buy!
Jennifer P.
I am abscessed with Aveeno products. I really like their natural line. They work well in keeping my skin moisturized. I like that they're not overly scented if at all. I will be adding more Aveeno products to my routine.
Tonya L.
Dixon, Missouri
I use this after my tattoo goo days. It is unscented and keep my tat soft. It last an extra long time which is great! AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
I highly recommend this for after care or all around softness.
Alexandra R.
Perfect moisturizer. Very efficient and not greasy at all. Perfect for my sensitive skin. I use it daily after taking shower. It doesn't smell to strong and dries very fast. This presentation will last forever. Highly recommended.
Tiana R.
Elkhart , IN
I’m extremely prone to dry skin and this stuff even applying only once a week takes care of that no matter problem. It doesn’t leave a weird texture on your skin after use either. I’ve been using this for about 10 years now and nothing compares.
Gillian W.
Yuma, AZ
I love this Aveeno moisturizer lotion! It keeps my skin smooth, hydrated and healthy. I love that it doesn't have a strong fragrance and it's just right. I got this as well in a good deal for price and I will surely buy this again.
Stephanie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I believe my mom got this as a little sample when she bought the pumps of lotion, but I used this when I got my tattoo. It was small enough to keep in my bag, and it was perfect because it didn't leave an oily residue so I didn't have to worry about it ruining any shirts.
Heather L.
This is my all time favorite go to lotion. I have sensitive skin, and have found I am allergic to a lot. However, with this lotion, I personally have never had a reaction. I tend to itch at times, and this seems to help prevent itching. The lotion is just an overall good for sensitive itchy dry skin. The brand itself is one of my favorites!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??