BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jena W.
This is the best body moisturizer I have found! It says that it lasts 24 hours and it really does! Love that it is scent free. This product leaves my skin so soft and smooth! Love this so much and will continue to use it.
amanda h.
Spring Hill, FL
I have dry skin and this product has helped rehydrate my skin leaving it soft and silky but it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy like some moisturizing lotion' s do. I love it and will continue to use it.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
To be honest, I have mixed feelings for this product. I love it because it helped make my skin feel instantly moisturized and removed the itch from dry skin, but at the same time I’m not a fan of it because my skin is feeling incredibly sticky after fully rubbing it in...
Rachele N.
I prefer scented lotions but love having this around for my hair Cthulhu allergy skin and my daughter. It’s a great lotion for dry irritated skin n and my husband uses this as well since his hands crack in the cold.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I like aveno products. They are great price and I think they smell wonderful. Unfortunately my skin still feel semi dry after a use so I really have to lather it up.
Rodney F.
Norfolk
This lotion has great texture and I love the way it makes my skin feels. I have no oily residue affect after using it. It last as well. Not left with the feeling of have to re-apply right after using. Has a pleasant scent and not irritating smell.
Patricia B.
Bay Point, CA
This is my everyday lotion. I've been using this since I was a child and I love how moisturized it leaves my skin. It's lightweight and doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin. It also has a subtle oatmeal scent, which I love. I'll always rebuy this!
Rosalyn R.
This is a must have for my skin care products. It does a wonderful job at moisturizing my dry skin. Even my family members use this stuff and they like it. Doesn't feel greasy or oily. I got this from target!
Diana D.
Norwalk , CA
I'm not a big fan of strong scented lotions because they always give me headaches but this has a faint smell but it's nice. When I was rubbing into my skin it kind of felt watery. My skin felt hydrated and smooth.
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
I use this everyday. I generally have sensitive, itchy, dry skin. And this helps moisturize and ease the itch and flakiness. I buy the biggest bottle bc I love it so much. Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??