BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

lexi r.
Roselle, IL
i have had this bottle of moisturizer for months and it still lasts me. pro is that it definitely lasts forever. it is a good price, not too pricey and can be found everywhere. definitely long lasting. i would recommend especially for those who have very dry skin
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This is really such a great lotion! This is my favorite to use when I get a tattoo because it's fragrance free and super light! It doesn't leave you oily and it really does hydrate! I would definitely buy again and recommend!
Tiffany K.
Brookeville, MD
Great lotion, I use it a home and I also purchase it for my employees at work! I love that it is fragrance free and it really does provide good moisture for the price. Would recommend for people with dry, sensitive skin
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Love the simple Aveeno scent. Great simplistic packaging. This is a great every day lotion. I use it right after the shower. Absorbs easily and doesn't feel greasy. A real work horse product for me. Good value for the price.
Chikondi K.
College Park, MD
Who doesn't love Aveeno lotion? It is lightweight and good smelling lotion that keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day long. I have always used this lotion and I would recommend it to anyone even those with sensitive skin.
Nicole G.
San Bruno, CA
If you need a cost friendly and effective moisturizer this is your best friend! Size is great for carrying in your bag and the smell is great. I have oily skin most of the time but when my skin gets dry this is my go-to
Haley S.
Benton, KY
I use this product twice a day, EVERYDAY! It's so soothing, light and smooth. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized! I've bought several bottles to leave around the house and even one in my car! Can't go without it!
Ashley R.
Kiln, MS
I have eczema & this is the lotion I use to moisturize my skin. No scent, no alcohol. Contains oatmeal & vitamins. Very good on my skin sense I am limited to what I can use on my skin.
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
This lotion is good, giving it the 4 stars, but it’s average. It’s hard to go wrong with lotion, but there was nothing special about this lotion at all. It’s really affordable, but not so much that it’s a bargain deal.
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
I have very dry, brittle, and sensitive skin. This product goes on easy and is so gentle. It's a great moisturizer! It's not pricey compared to some of the other lotions you can buy. I wouldn't choose any other lotion!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??