BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Nikki L.
blythe, ga
I really like the feel of this lotion it’s nice and smooth and doesn’t leave me feeling sticky or greasy! A little goes a long way with this lotion! Price is decent if you can find it on sale and I’ll continue to recommend!!
Anna M.
I love this leaves my face feeling soft and fresh works great for me. Cleans my face supre clean, i definitely recommend this product. I use it at night after I remove my makeup and in the morning to start my day I absolutely love this product definitely recommend..
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This lotion is amazing. Its does not have a powerful scent and it not greasey when left on hands. It keeps them from being dry and cracked in these cold winter months.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
What an amazing product! I have been using this lotion for years, and still love it. It goes on silky smooth, and has a great scent. It doesn't weigh you down like other lotions do, and is pretty quick to absorb. I love this product, and will continue to use it!
Casey G.
i love the smell of this. It can be purchased at walmart for a really cheap price (along with a variety of other scents).  it leaves my skin feeling super smooth.  I was impressed at how good of a product it is for such a cheap price.  Definitely worth the buy and will purchase again!
Lathaly L.
Amityville, NY
The best lotion youll find it is kind of heavy but I have eczema and breakout a lot and whenever I use this lotion my breakouts go away so quickly I've been using this lotion since I was a child and it has never disappointed
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
I use this to relieve my dry skin. It is very effective and it does not have an added fragrance. It continuously moisturizes throughout the day so you don't have to reapply it. It leaves my skin soft and smooth! A good buy!!!
Kiara G.
For someone who suffers from Excema, this lotion is great! It stops any irritation or dry skin or any inflammation on your skin. It leaves your skin smooth and you can find it in a Rite Aid or Walgreens and I got it for $12.
Christian A.
Lakeland , GA
My son is back at it with the teething and he has extremely sensitive skin! This is amazing...within two days his chin was all cleared up! We love this. I also use it on my hands! Seriously magical!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This is really such a great lotion! This is my favorite to use when I get a tattoo because it's fragrance free and super light! It doesn't leave you oily and it really does hydrate! I would definitely buy again and recommend!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??