BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
Ever since I tried this lotion I can never go back to using anything else before going to bed or waking up in the morning, I’ve introduced it to my family and they love it as much as I do, a bit pricy but definitely worth every cent spend on it ... I recommend this 200% you will love the results !
Liv L.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is my daily moisturizer. Although I’m not fanatic about the ingredients in this bottle, it does leave my skin moisturized, so there is not too much to complain about. The smell is muted; nothing pungent and perfum-y about it, which is great.
Iana D.
This lotion is so moisturizing and is great especially in the winter. It basically lasts the whole day so you won’t end up looking ashy. It also doesn’t have a smell so if you’re sensitive to strong smells, this is definitely a product for you.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!!! My daughter had eczema pretty bad and i couldnt find anything that would keep her flair ups at bay. I tried prescription after prescription but the flair ups kept coming back but i found Aveeno and its doing Great.
Megan S.
Fort worth, Tx
I really like the aveeno lotion because it helps my skin feel hydrated without the fragrance of other lotions. Always having sensitive skin has made me very picky when it comes to choose my my beauty products . The only downside is that aveeno is a part of Johnson and Johnson and I really dislike the company because of the terrible ingredients they use that are banned in other countries.
Tiffany J.
With winter here our house is full of very very dry skin. This is the first lotion I grab right out of the shower and bathtime. I have a 2 year old and 7 month old and use it on both. It is not greasy like many others and soaks on well.
Kat M.
Watertown, MA
This is one of my all time favorite body moisturizers! When I want something gentle and fragrance-free, I immediately think of this Aveeno lotion. It does have the natural scent of soy (which smells a bit like cookie dough to me), but it’s very light and fades quickly. I also HIGHLY recommend this as a lotion for new, healing tattoos - it keeps the skin extremely hydrated, is very gentle on the healing skin, helps keep peeling to a minimum, and aids in quick healing. I always have a large bottle at home and a travel tube in my purse!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I like this lotion. It's not as moisturizing as I like but it is a good lotion. It doesn't leave my skin sticky. It leaves it smooth and silky.
For the price I feel you can get better lotion but periodically I do pick up a bottle if I don't need a heavy moisturizing lotion.
This lotion is great for anyone who doesn't have really dry skin.
Erin C.
This is a really nice moisturizer that actually soaks into my skin as opposed to just sitting on top. I also like to mix this with some of my self tanning oils and it applies them nicely. I also enjoy the version with SPF for summer days!
Alicia C.
Porterville, CA
I didn’t like this face lotion one bit! At first I did but after using it more and more it started giving me little bumps and rashes, Avenue products usually tend to do that a lot to me so I don’t recommend buying it but if you do test it out on a little patch of skin first
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??