BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I always use this after I take a hot shower at night! The smell is amazing and it makes my body feel so clean and so moisturize! This is a must in my house I always have to use it I just feel so clean after I use this lotion I love it
Tracy V.
I love this moisturizer!!! I use it on my face everyday after washing my face and before applying my makeup. I have dry spots on my face so this has done wonders for me. The price isn't bad for how long it last me.
Kailee L.
Portage, OH
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion has been a life saver with my dry skin and now my baby bump! I use this daily!! It goes on smooth and leaves you feeling refreshed. Highly recommend this product before and after pregnancy!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Love it! I always kept one at my office . Doing paper work all day in the city and taking the train to commute back and forth keeping my hands moist makes me feel good.
Heather M.
Love this lotion! I bought it for my tattoo and it's be coming a daily thing to use. The coast was average. I will definitely be buying more when I run out. It keeps the moisture locked and actually makes my hands feel really soft!
Juliet L.
San Diego
I️ use the large bottle of this stuff. It is really nice. However, sometimes I️ feel as though it is not as light as some other moisturizers I’ve used in the past. It works so I still use it but I️ won’t be using it for a long time.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I use this all the time for my face, it doesn't make me break out and it keeps my face moisturized all day. I have always been happy with this product, I've used it for years. I buy at target usually, but it can be found at Walmart.
Naomi G.
Vallejo
I have sensitive and easily irritable skin. This is one of the few lotions that works perfectly or me. It’s fragrance free and leaves your skin very moisturized with just one application. One of my go to when my skin if feeling dry.
Shruti F.
Dallas, TX
This is literally the only lotion I've used all over myself from the neck down, consistently, since the 6th grade. I tried getting into scented lotions with all the rage Bath and Body Works/Victoria's Secret body lotions were getting, but most of them felt too slimy to feel like any moisture was being locked into my skin, while being way too high on strong fragrances (which I'm not even sensitive to, by the way). I just can't do anything but Aveeno at this point. It gets the job done, and well at that, and it's affordable. I definitely wouldn't mind if this came out in a light fragrance formula in the future as long as the overall performance of the product is not altered in the process, but it's even better for sensitive skin because it's unscented. Oh and a bottle lasts a really long time.
Monica T.
Jonesborough
This product relieved my son's dry skin and decreased his eczema break outs. He has severely sensitive skin and other lotions only leave his skin looking worse than before. I would defiybitly suggest this to anyone with dry skin.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??